This week we covered topics from SEO to topless Playboy girls. We discussed how to rank high in the Google real-time results with Twitter. We asked, when is Google launching the Caffeine index? Google added favorite icons to Webmaster Tools. Google added Fast Flip to Google News and we spotted a topless Playboy model on the home page. Google search spelling feature stole traffic from a web site. AdWords says your click through rate should be about 2 percent or higher. A new AdWords display URL policy requires subdomains for hosted domains. Google can transfer the campaigns you set up for clients, to their own accounts and leave you in the dust. If and when the Microsoft Yahoo deal goes through adCenter will take of Yahoo Search Marketing. Yahoo killed Shopping Search and outsourced it to PriceGrabber. Google changed home page fade in affect for the Haiti relief message. Google stood up to China and won't censor their results, the world is supporting Google. That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Search Topics of Discussion: Google SEO:
- Want To Rank High in Google's Real Time Search? Get More Twitter Followers
- What's The Hold Up With The Google Caffeine Index?
- I Now See Favicons in Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Adding Favicons to Webmaster Tools Site List?
- Google Adds News Flip to Google News Home Page
- Playboy on Google News Fast Flip
- The Google Search Screw: Google Knows Best
- Google AdWords Click Through Rates: 2% is Average But Double Digits is Great
- Google AdWords Display URLs for Hosted Domains Must Include Sub Domains
- Google Transfers AdWords Account from Consultant to Client in Dispute
- If Microsoft / Yahoo Deal Goes Through: adCenter Will Replace Yahoo Search Marketing
- Yahoo To Kill Shopping API & Outsource to PriceGrabber, Not Bing