RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #4686174314 at 11/12/2019 01:19 am:

LastHurrah commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

And just kidding by the way, I'm not going anywhere. I wish I had other options but I'm stuck here unfortunately.

Comment ID #4686172439 at 11/12/2019 01:15 am:

LastHurrah commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

I wrote that in about 3 minutes by the way. If it were going to be published in Google, I would have made it far better -- and it would get nowhere, of course.

Comment ID #4686169030 at 11/12/2019 01:08 am:

markkjemmel8 commented on Daily Search Forum Recap: November 11, 2019

hey... Get 100,000 real visitors to your website in 7 days google search "One Stop Web Traffic"

Comment ID #4686168641 at 11/12/2019 01:07 am:

markkjemmel8 commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Comment ID #4686167675 at 11/12/2019 01:05 am:

LastHurrah commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

I just have a short poem here I'd like to share about my feelings about the online world today if you wouldn't mind Barry. I know you're all about freedom of expression over there. I don't mean to take advantage of it, but I'd like to get some feelings out. Ok, here we go. . . . Though you may have thousands of fake followers or clueless reals, Though you may have pictures of yourself standing in front of the Taj Mahal, Though your smile may be genuine as the glow on your wife's cheeks, Let's make one thing clear: You're all politics -- everything you do online is all one big lie, Designed to manipulate an audience for profit. Your careful manipulation to create a high EAT, Your paid links coming from CNN, Yahoo, others, in an attempt to make far more than ends meat, I see through your politics -- your politics. You travel yearly to expensive places, manipulating your social followers into thinking that you're grand, To you, it's all a game, You never would have went anywhere if it weren't for boosting your social profiles and in turn Google ranks, You even have Google employees following you, they're fooled by your pranks! Well to hell with the game, I'm not playing anymore. I've sacrificed enough and I never get a chance to level the score, The game's rigged, fixed, and I'm not talking like Lambert, It's become evident that talent never wins in this modern-day shambles.

Comment ID #4686160718 at 11/12/2019 12:50 am:

Actual Wizard commented on Google Says People Use No As A Way To Confirm Their Theories

If you think building links is against the rules then quit SEO immediately. Links are the foundation of SEO and that's exactly how the algorithm works for the vast majority of queries. It says that, on Google's own about page... https://about.google/our-story/ That's what made Google different than their competitors and why they succeeded in 1998 to become a company worth a half a trillion dollars... The guidelines prohibit manipulative strategies, not legitimate ones. If it makes logical sense that website A links to website B, how is that "against the rules?" The rules say that you can not manipulate PR, it does not say that you can't get links from websites that make complete sense to have links from. The old quality guidelines used to say "Have relevant sites link to yours." Who ever you are, don't waste my time again...

Comment ID #4686157524 at 11/12/2019 12:43 am:

René commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Up to 50% drops throughout my finance portfolio. The only pattern I see now is backlink related. The ones dropped had a higher percentage of backlinks on low quality sites and higher percentage on unrelated sites. I wait another week. If things don’t shift back up I’ll submit a first batch of low quality backlinks with DR 0 to 5. Still feels like shooting at the moon though..

Comment ID #4686147789 at 11/12/2019 12:23 am:

@Michael_Martinez commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

It's not my fault that people are stupid enough to waste their money on these unreliable tools. It's not like everyone bought into the bullshit, either. I've been party to many online discussions where other people point out how unreliable they are. So the fact you believe in SEO metric fairies doesn't mean you have some high moral ground here. You're at best a naive fool. At worst you're someone in the tool industry who is trying to undermine efforts to educate people about the truth of these bogus substitutes for real traffic data. Either way, you're not getting off that easily. So grow up and stop trolling everyone on this site.

Comment ID #4686145131 at 11/12/2019 12:18 am:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Please stop calling SEO tools that are used by literally thousands authority SEO experts "unreliable". Sure they might not be 100% spot on with some metrics but they do provide very good picture of any website SEO performance. Don't be mad because those "unreliable" SEO tools clearly show that you can't rank nor drive traffic from search engine results pages even for your own sites. P.S. you are the one that needs to grow up and stop living in the fantasy world thinking you are an SEO guru.

Comment ID #4686123470 at 11/11/2019 11:39 pm:

AProsPro commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

The best SEO advice is to go to the domain Danny Sullivan used to own and to copy whatever he does. Google has employed him as a figure who supposedly is a great writer. So the rules they are likely currently following are all on his domain. Just copy it (if you want short-term success). Seems like a nice guy but I personally never thought much of him as a writer. As for me, still behind most Indians who speak English as a second language. Talented bunch they are. Never read a book in their lives . . . they just read about SEO.

Comment ID #4686117415 at 11/11/2019 11:28 pm:

AProsPro commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

You want a quality comment? Here is one: The job of SEO expert should not even exist. SEO scientist, blog scientist, it's all rubbish. You either know how to run a website properly and create good content on it or you don't. That's all SEO is. Most "SEO experts" aren't exactly great content creators themselves -- not when constructing sentences, and not with understanding the rest of the post's layout supposed woes. They're certainly not Yale professors, even though they might have enough money to live close by. The stuff Danny Sullivan likes to promote (as high quality) that might be written by an "SEO expert" for example is nothing more than half-assed! Thus, it is clear that Google still has a long way to go before even IT understands what good content is. And therefore, chasing SEO today, to a great degree, is a complete waste of time. Learn how to create good content for whatever it is that you do. Eventually Google will know what good content is and rank it well. If you need more money in the mean time, create half-assed content for someone else! The End.

Comment ID #4686061834 at 11/11/2019 10:07 pm:

Atoz, I say this with all human compassion: grow up. You've called me out on nothing. You've shown nobody nothing. The fact you put your faith in unreliable SEO tools shows you've completely wasted your time with this.

Comment ID #4686059382 at 11/11/2019 10:04 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

I think everyone here knows that the only person that is bluffing here is you with your traffic claims and bashing SEO tools. I'm not the only one that called you out on your bs, Im just having a longer conversation with you which results in you spewing more bs and excuses. Obviously everyone in this community already knows about you and your bs theories, so there is really nothing here to prove.

Comment ID #4686056213 at 11/11/2019 10:00 pm:

Matthews commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Haha, you seem to enjoy "wasting energy" on here because you don't have real sites to work on improving their rankings. Or you don't really know how. If you do, then Matthew the SEO God, who knows what you are doing, SHOW US AT LEAST 10 VALUABLE KEYWORDS YOU RANK TOPS IN GOOGLE FOR? Pretty please?

Comment ID #4686041394 at 11/11/2019 09:41 pm:

I'm sorry to see you'd rather waste people's time with more bluff and bluster. Instead of trying to bully people and attacking them, why not just go find people you enjoy conversing with? You'll never prove anything the way you're going.

Comment ID #4686039800 at 11/11/2019 09:39 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

you can't play statistics pissing contents because you simply don't have statistics to show. Let's state the facts: You claiming I can't see what keywords your websites are ranking for and their current positions, yet I can send you a spreadsheet of your current rankings that you can match with WMT data to your website and you'll see it'll be very close. The only thing that won't show up are GMB rankings which WMT also tracks I do voice my opinion about Google updates and how I personally see how they affect search quality, nothing wrong with that. Also I haven't attacked anyone, all i did is called you out on your bs. Any SEO person that actually successful would have no problem showing case studies and ranking examples, which you simply cant, because you don't have any. Move on.

Comment ID #4686031257 at 11/11/2019 09:29 pm:

"You had plenty of chances to prove me wrong by posting a screenshot of your organic seo traffic for one of your sites." I don't have to prove you wrong. I don't owe you any explanations of why you can't pull reliable data about SEO Theory's traffic. You only joined in the conversation to bash me. That doesn't obligate me to do your bidding or to teach you any more than the passing general comments I've shared. As I said, you clearly don't know what you're doing. You're in over your head. You should spend your energy participating in legitimate discussions rather than trashing people. As I've shown in previous comments you attack a lot of people and you complain about Google updates and in general your participation on this blog has been harshly toxic. I've been kind and generous to you today. But I'm not going to waste any energy playing a statistics pissing contest with you or anyone else.

Comment ID #4686027658 at 11/11/2019 09:24 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

You had plenty of chances to prove me wrong by posting a screenshot of your organic seo traffic for one of your sites. The fact that you'd rather post 50 comments blaming everything under the sun for showing wrong estimated statistics for your sites says everything we needed to kno of your knowledge in SEO and rankings achievements. Have a good day SEO genius that can't rank anything.

Comment ID #4686018085 at 11/11/2019 09:13 pm:

You have no idea of what you're talking about. Just go join in a discussion where you're not bashing people.

Comment ID #4686016256 at 11/11/2019 09:10 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Oh Michael, you just keep peddling back, I do know that ahrefs underreports the traffic significantly, the worse i've seen about 50-60% under, however it is spot on as far as current rankings for keywords go. What Im saying even with ahrefs significantly under reporting NONE of your three personal sites even broke more then 600 monthly Organic SEO visitors and you don't rank for ANY keyword with decent amount of monthly searches, and by decent I mean 500+.

Comment ID #4686011131 at 11/11/2019 09:04 pm:

"That's it? Nothing else to say?" All you have exposed are your own ignorance and naivete. You don't even understand why Ahrefs so badly underreports traffic in its estimates. There's no need for me to say anything else.

Comment ID #4686003490 at 11/11/2019 08:55 pm:

Matthews commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Haha, did you just say that out loud to yourself in the mirror?! Because that's exactly what you, Michael Martinez, has been doing in the comment section of this and other posts. Show us valuable keywords you rank tops in Google for, pretty please?

Comment ID #4686002923 at 11/11/2019 08:54 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

That's it? Nothing else to say? No "I get a million visitors from that keyword"? I can only imagine the conversations you would have with a customer: Customer: Hello Michael, it's been an year now since we signed up for your SEO services and we still cant see our website showing up for our business related keywords. Michael: Rankings don't matter in SEO Customer: Ok, but we also don't see any improvements in Organic SEO traffic. Michael: You get traffic from links, Social Media, Directories etc. Customer: Ok, but we hired you for SEO to directly improve our keyword rankings and organic SEO traffic. Michael: You don't kno how to check your rankings, no one can see your rankings, only I can. You getting plenty of Organic SEO traffic. Customer: Ok, but it doesn't show on our Google Analytics? Michael: Analytics sucks, all traffic tools suck, you need to use Awstats. I really hope none of your customers will ever find your comments on this blog, because you literally dont kno a thing about SEO or how to rank a website.

Comment ID #4686001342 at 11/11/2019 08:52 pm:

Nadya from livingoffcloud.com commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Nice to meet you, Dan! :) Yeah I hope November will be good :)

Comment ID #4685992025 at 11/11/2019 08:41 pm:

You are just humiliating yourself. For your own sake, stop.

Comment ID #4685989071 at 11/11/2019 08:38 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

I don't think I can, I KNOW I can, for example one of only handful keywords that your bs blog seo-theory is ranking on the 1st page for is "why bing bad", but even that keyword nothing to write home about and has less then 500 monthly search volume. I won't mention any other of your sites because it gets worse from here. Plain and simple if you selling SEO services or claiming you kno everything about it and try to look "smart" with your bs made-up fiction theories your personal sites should reflect your SEO success through ranking high for 100s of keywords, let's face it, your current rankings and the fact that you can't even provide a handful keywords that you were able to achieve rankings for speak volumes. Anyone even thinking hiring you for any SEO work should run far far away from your bs. Results that your own sites show speak for themselves.

Comment ID #4685974815 at 11/11/2019 08:21 pm:

Matthews commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Haha, Atoz, you reduced the keywords to just "5" from the "10" I requested of him earlier, but guess what? He won't provide any because he doesn't rank for any valuable keywords. Nothing, zilch, nada. He ranks for nothing that's why he has all the time to spend replying to all comments here. He's a "talker", not a "ranker", haha.

Comment ID #4685964922 at 11/11/2019 08:10 pm:

"I can pull your EXACT keywords your website is currently showing up for within search engines and their current positions." <-- You only believe you can. It doesn't work like that. The SEO tool fairy's magic powers are not for real. Don't waste money on them.

Comment ID #4685958987 at 11/11/2019 08:03 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update November 8th

Clearly you are the only one that doesn't understand how it all works. Just to summarize for you: I can pull your EXACT keywords your website is currently showing up for within search engines and their current positions. Of course keywords that no one is searching for won't show up. By knowing how many keywords you have ranking within top10 you can GUESSTIMATE the organic traffic of that website Again you can write your bs replies, but until you can show me at least 5 keywords that you currently rank for with a search volume more then 500/month you can stfu and stop claiming that you with your theories and can rank or kno anything about SEO. And just to clarify, yes the tools won't show the exact organic traffic but they give you an "rough estimate" of it. They are however spot on as far as keywords go.

Comment ID #4685950286 at 11/11/2019 07:52 pm:

"Ahrefs using the same data that WMT does to pull keyword rankings for ANY website you enter into their tool." <-- I'm starting to think you're really NOT trolling and that you really don't get how all this works. Why don't you just leave a comment at the top of the thread telling people you did good or bad this weekend without mentioning me at all?