RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #4723935255 at 12/14/2019 04:07 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Just to spell it out for people: I'm anti current algorithm. It has nothing to do with races or people. I don't condemn these people for life based on their work decisions. I've never claimed anything of the sort. Its amazing how thick and twisted some people are.

Comment ID #4723933211 at 12/14/2019 04:01 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

You don't care about nazis . . . you just want to manipulate Barry onto your side because you know he is a jew. I'm not anti Jew and I'm not anti Indian and I'm not anti any human . . . that is just your propaganda, lies, deception, manipulation, and covert narcissism. You're an insecure person . . . likely understandable . . . but not my problem.

Comment ID #4723932433 at 12/14/2019 03:59 am:

RacePolice commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Sorry, but racism is never used as a synonym in the English language. Everyone knows that. You're either talking about race or you're not -- and if not, then don't use the word "racist."

Comment ID #4723926959 at 12/14/2019 03:45 am:

remzi kaynar commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Maybe it's too early to assess the update. However, my opinion is, nothing has improved, seemingly we experienced just an ordinary shake up.

Comment ID #4723925164 at 12/14/2019 03:40 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

This is irrelevant propaganda purely designed to harm me. Nothing I've said is racist. Nothing I've said it anti-Indian, as they always claim. I'll be giving your death threat to the local police. I'd like for you Barry to take action on the rest by deleting the propaganda. These people are what is known as covert narcissists . . . they go around playing the victim card when one does not exist.

Comment ID #4723920169 at 12/14/2019 03:27 am:

Eradica Racism commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Dear Mr Racist, Let me show you the number of people living in this world: https://i.ibb.co/sbFk2JK/Screen-Shot-2019-12-14-at-10-25-11.png And this is how it would look in 2065 according to some predictions: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bFuEMnPVZyE/maxresdefault.jpg Alphabet is a global company, not an American company. Your children would probably work for Chinese and Indians when they get your age. Their grand children would probably be mix races with Indians and Chinese people. That is a good thing, not a bad thing as whites did only mass genocide, killings and enslavement.

Comment ID #4723917806 at 12/14/2019 03:21 am:

Let me teach you a lesson commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Racism is the power to improve or suppress the living condition a group of people purely based on the colour of their skin. Other forms of racism include any action, speech, thought or other applicable activity which is prejudice, discriminatory, or antagonistic directed against, and based on the grounds of, a race or races different to one's own based on the belief that one's own race is superior. It's used as a synonym for discrimination and prejudice. Some even used it in the context against prejudice of Marxism. For example calling someone "commie" is a form of racism.

Comment ID #4723916860 at 12/14/2019 03:19 am:

You know you were racist, don't try to shift the attention. I want to kill all racists, nazis and xenophoes!

Comment ID #4723916199 at 12/14/2019 03:17 am:

Bill is not Real commented on John Muller & Lizzi Harvey Hiding Under Desks At Google

He's hiding from Bill Lambert

Comment ID #4723915537 at 12/14/2019 03:16 am:

Eradicate Racism commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

I do agree that Indians are blamed just like the Jews. I don't know what the problem of most American is. It's like they are stuck in the past. Developing nations like China, India, Pakistan and others have significantly more people than the US, Canada, Australia and Europe combined. It's normal to see more people trying their opportunity on the internet. If that means more competition and somebody is angry from that, it means that there would be such kind of close minded racism. At the end of the day white people become lazy, they were used at their dominant position. Now it is time for Indians to rise up and show what they are capable of by proving themselves. Americans and Europeans will have a hard time. I am already seeing that. China will be #1 economic power, next president will start to see a declining US. Also the genocide of Indians by the British is well documented, yet you didn't paid them reparations like Germans did for the Jews. I have colleagues from all around the world. My paratens come from Italy. The world is ONE. Accept it or die just like the other close minded racists before you. Move to the South and do farming. Digital marketing is becoming more Indian, no matter if you like it or not.

Comment ID #4723913739 at 12/14/2019 03:11 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

The one other claim I had made was that the people Google employs to manually look at Google search results and assess them are also mainly Indians. I don't know how true that claim is, so I'm willing to back off that one. But the others are definitely true. That's the only explanation for me being behind 100 Indian injustices. The fact that there are over 1 billion Indians, as you have mentioned, has no relevance to why they would be ahead of me when they should be behind me. You should be behind me too by the way. Presumably you are unless you're Indian because I've only ever really seen Indians ahead of me.

Comment ID #4723909945 at 12/14/2019 03:02 am:

remzi kaynar commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

SERP looks stable last 12-15 hours...

Comment ID #4723906138 at 12/14/2019 02:52 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

That'll also be the last time I go about explaining myself -- you thick as a brick, prick. I'm not the one who keeps going on about this . . . that's you imbeciles.

Comment ID #4723903328 at 12/14/2019 02:45 am:

AProsPro commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Nothing you've said has any relevance to anything I've ever said. You're about as manipulative as a typical narcissist. What I've said was that a lot of the Indian webmasters' complaints are listened to by Indian Google employees -- and that coupled with the fact that many Google employees in positions of power are Indian, results in Indians doing better in search than they otherwise would have. The reason why writing isn't a ranking factor isn't because it magically sorts itself out like Matt Cutts has suggested in the past -- it's because it is purposefully left out to help benefit all the people who cannot write. That is my claim. What I have also said is that if any English literature critic were to take a look at the search results I have complained about, they would not disagree with me. That's a challenge. And not one thing you've said -- in that puny little brain of yours -- has attempted to disprove my accusations. You can keep TRYING to act as though I'm sounding like a crazy person, or you can start reading what I'm actually writing, fool.

Comment ID #4723876437 at 12/14/2019 01:35 am:

Yep commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

They treat them like the Jews of banking, now it's the Indians of SEO. With a population of 1.34 B people that constantly get first access to the internet and US has just 0.33 B people - 4 times less. I wonder how stupid and racist one must be to claim Google is using bots and sending "non converting traffic". No, it's not "non converting" traffic, it's people from around the world that were not part of the Racist West and the Imperialists, so they are significantly poorer, but they get first access to the internet throw cheap mobile phones. That's why your sites are slow for their 2G and low spec phones, that's why they don't convert as they don't have the white privilege of the western white racists. Accuse them of being poor? Accuse them of using low end phones? Accuse them of trying to succeed? Hell, I vote in favor of Indians. The trend will continue. The BL guy that is bashing Indians proves that he is not and was never a part of Google - a company lead by an Indian, with many Indians in the leadership, with many Indians in the teams. Whoever BL is - he's not part of Google and his racist anti-Indian culture won't be tolerated there. I bet this is "Matthew" or the guy that was talking against Indians. That's the true Bill Lambert!

Comment ID #4723873772 at 12/14/2019 01:28 am:

kids bounce birthday party commented on Daily Search Forum Recap: December 13, 2019

Highjumput provide the jumping slides dfferent enjoying things.High jumput provide the <a href="https://www.highjumput.com/">kids bounce birthday party</a>.very good blog.pleease keep it up.

Comment ID #4723865221 at 12/14/2019 01:07 am:

Ryan Dash commented on Google Local Panel Shows X Minutes From Landmark

Before I was looking for Something Similar, Now I got it. By the way, this website is really helpful. I have received good answers from this website many times. I forgot to tell you something! Hey, I work at <a href="https://americanphonenumber.org/ ">American Phone Number</a> . If you ever want to book a flight ticket in the future, you can book your ticket with us. We offer very good discounts and offers on Your Bookings.

Comment ID #4723857832 at 12/14/2019 12:50 am:

AProsPro commented on Google Warns Against City Landing Pages; Can Be Doorway Pages & Against Guidelines

There needs to be more clarity on what exactly is a "doorway page" and what is a good idea to create a separate page for because it would not have ranked for the "keywords" any other way. We are being told two stories here. Sometimes Google says "you need to have the keywords in your title for what you want to rank for" and then they also say "no no no that sounds like a doorway page."

Comment ID #4723829694 at 12/13/2019 11:51 pm:

Actual Wizard commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

I've never wanted to work at Google. I'm not a "team player." When I get asked the question: "Are you a team player?" my response is always "That really depends on who's team I'm playing for."

Comment ID #4723813839 at 12/13/2019 11:21 pm:

FactChecker commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

That's not what Bill claimed though. Bill claimed it is the same update still rolling out if I'm not mistaken.

Comment ID #4723807669 at 12/13/2019 11:10 pm:

RacePolice commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

India isn't a race. You're going to have to expand on your English skills instead of lumping everything into "racism."

Comment ID #4723794425 at 12/13/2019 10:45 pm:

F u commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

English is not an official language in my country and won’t be an official in the EU after UK quits, so you should change it to “learn French”.

Comment ID #4723793834 at 12/13/2019 10:44 pm:

F Bill Lambert commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

I am not claiming that I work/ed for Google like you did you freak. I am not an Oracle and don’t pretend to be some. You are full of shit.

Comment ID #4723792869 at 12/13/2019 10:43 pm:

Yep commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

What you do is trolling and making fun of us. Google wouldn’t hire a person with thin skin like that. Smart people are not that thin skinned.

Comment ID #4723791060 at 12/13/2019 10:39 pm:

Yep commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

“Before” you mean right when an update started and SEOs could spot the trend? You provide zero value with zero concrete advice. The only advice you actually gave were: - Remove GA; - Don’t use Schema; - Use FAQ schema; Pathetic group of people.

Comment ID #4723784710 at 12/13/2019 10:29 pm:

Name Man commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

Racism runs deep in the South part of this page.

Comment ID #4723775436 at 12/13/2019 10:13 pm:

FUIndia commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

All these updates are due to india spammers. They make everything worse. FU Indians.

Comment ID #4723746234 at 12/13/2019 09:30 pm:

Actual Wizard commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

<blockquote>You haven't a clue what I do.</blockquote> You post comments here while you fantasize about ranking. <blockquote>So. Show what you rank for Big Shot.</blockquote> Real SEOs don't disclose their sites or clients.

Comment ID #4723685735 at 12/13/2019 08:06 pm:

Bill Rocks commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

You haven't a clue what I do. Take a shave or show everyone how great you are. Shouldn't be too hard as Lambert is a fraud..... You are just like that old sweaty bold shit Martinez. Old school. Over. So. Show what you rank for Big Shot. Awaits your bullshit just like him.

Comment ID #4723658167 at 12/13/2019 07:27 pm:

Actual Wizard commented on December 11th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update

<blockquote>That didn't work. Time to draft in Yep and Martinez.</blockquote> Yikes... I've said multiple times that I don't have issues ranking in Google in these comments... I don't need any "help." <blockquote>Bunch of losers. Enjoy sleeping in your own piss.</blockquote> Look. Trash talking to me isn't going to change the fact that you're not ranking jack squat.