RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #3222261843 at 03/24/2017 08:37 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Daily Search Forum Recap: March 22, 2017

I was paid 104000 dollars past 12 months by doing an online task as well as I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours every day. I applied work opportunity I came across on the internet and I am excited that I was in a position to earn such decent money. It is undoubtedly newbie-friendly and I'm so delighted that I discovered out about it. Find out more about what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cez

Comment ID #3222261652 at 03/24/2017 08:37 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Google Local Reviews With Emojis

I was paid 104000 dollars past 12 month period by doing an online job and I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours everyday. I applied work opportunity I stumbled upon on the net and I am thrilled that I was succeed to make such decent money. It is genuinely newbie-friendly and I am so pleased that I discovered out about it. Look out for what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cf5

Comment ID #3222261432 at 03/24/2017 08:36 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Google Local Reviews With Guardian Top Ten Icons

I was paid 104000 dollars past 12 months by doing an online work and consequently I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours on a daily basis. I utilized job opportunity I came across on the net and therefore I am thrilled that I was capable of to make such decent cash. It's genuinely newbie-friendly and I'm so blessed that I discovered out regarding it. Look into exactly what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cf3

Comment ID #3222261250 at 03/24/2017 08:36 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Google's Mobile First Index Won't Launch Until Results Are "Quality Neutral"

I was paid 104000 bucks previous year by doing an online task as well as I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours everyday. I utilized job opportunity I stumbled upon over the internet and so I am thrilled that I was capable to make such good money. It's seriously newbie-friendly and I'm so grateful that I discovered out about it. Go and visit exactly what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cey

Comment ID #3222261023 at 03/24/2017 08:36 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Former Google Employee Doing Paid Links For SEOs?

I was paid 104000 dollars previous 12 month period by doing an online work and I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r quite a few hours every day. I utilized job opportunity I found out over the internet and also I am excited that I was capable of to earn such decent cash. It is undoubtedly newbie-friendly and therefore I'm so delighted that I found out regarding it. Take a look at exactly what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cez

Comment ID #3222260144 at 03/24/2017 08:35 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Google Pulls Off Another Successful Google Dance

I was paid 104000 dollars last year by doing an internet based work while I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours on a daily basis. I tried work opportunity I found out on the net and therefore I am delighted that I was manage to earn such decent cash. It is undoubtedly newbie-friendly and I am so delighted that I found out regarding it. Read through exactly what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cez

Comment ID #3222259845 at 03/24/2017 08:35 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Daily Search Forum Recap: March 23, 2017

I was paid 104000 dollars past year by doing a web based task and also I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours every day. I tried job opportunity I stumbled upon online and therefore I am excited that I was succeed to make such decent earnings. It is seriously newbie-friendly and therefore I am so blessed that I discovered out about it. Find out more about what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cf7

Comment ID #3222259760 at 03/24/2017 08:35 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on How Google Indexes & Ranks 360 Images

I was paid 104000 dollars previous year by doing an internet work and I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r quite a few hours every day. I applied job opportunity I found out on the net and therefore I am excited that I was in a position to make such great money. It's really newbie-friendly and therefore I'm so blessed that I discovered out about it. Read through what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cez

Comment ID #3222259639 at 03/24/2017 08:35 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Video: Google Confirms Fred, Mobile First Hold Up & Google Spammers

I was paid 104000 bucks previous 12 month period by doing an internet work and I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r quite a few hours on a regular basis. I applied work opportunity I found on the web and also I am excited that I was able to make such decent cash. It's really newbie-friendly and I'm so pleased that I found out regarding it. Take a look at what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cf3

Comment ID #3222259347 at 03/24/2017 08:35 pm:

Joseph Cole commented on Daily Search Forum Recap: March 24, 2017

I was paid 104000 bucks past 12 months by doing an internet work and also I was able to do it by w­orking in my own time f­o­r several hours everyday. I applied work opportunity I stumbled upon online and I am delighted that I was capable to earn such decent earnings. It is genuinely newbie-friendly and therefore I am so pleased that I found out about it. Look into exactly what I do... http://gochiurl.com/15cf5

Comment ID #3222249343 at 03/24/2017 08:26 pm:

MATTHEW ALLABASTRO commented on Gboard Finally Adds Voice Typing

Does this work in the google docs app? Or just messaging apps?

Comment ID #3222235779 at 03/24/2017 08:14 pm:

josh bachynski (SEO) commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Oh don't worry, the documentary is coming... this summer at latest

Comment ID #3222212496 at 03/24/2017 07:54 pm:

Pugby commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Hahaha. I bet the 4 eyed cunt has never had any fanny. If he has...I bet it looked like a pig. A 4 eyed sausage eating pig.

Comment ID #3222202208 at 03/24/2017 07:46 pm:

Laki commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

You do don't do don't do whhaaat...... dunno..

Comment ID #3222200312 at 03/24/2017 07:44 pm:

Fummy commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Fuck off! It's about quality you dumb fuck😙😙

Comment ID #3222182010 at 03/24/2017 07:29 pm:

Ericsmellsofwee commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Because they are cunts. They even look like cunts. Eric schmid or whatever looks like a shrivelled up old cunt. Ugly as fuck. Money can't change that. I'd rather be pennyless and stink of piss than look like him. Sorry, where are my mannors....the CUNT

Comment ID #3222167524 at 03/24/2017 07:18 pm:

Fred-Fred commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

update what update. Google releases updates all the time. The real Story should be why Google is profiting from terrorism and why advertisers are boycotting Google https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/24/google_is_advertising_drones_on_hezbollahs_youtube_channel/

Comment ID #3222090457 at 03/24/2017 06:25 pm:

What commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

I wonder when Google will shout "Willllllmmmmerrrrr". You're fucked Google. Just like the third reich it's crumbling around you. Ironically you are just as Evil. Roy in hell you bunch of cunts.

Comment ID #3222078711 at 03/24/2017 06:18 pm:

Fu commented on Advertisers Continue To Drop Google Ads After Google Assurances

I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss let alone hard earned cash. Fuck you Google.

Comment ID #3222063335 at 03/24/2017 06:09 pm:

Sucks commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Love you long time. You want sucky? $5.

Comment ID #3222033131 at 03/24/2017 05:49 pm:

Satruk commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Very bad english.

Comment ID #3222023219 at 03/24/2017 05:43 pm:

New York Seo King commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Wait, this site is about seo?

Comment ID #3222017268 at 03/24/2017 05:39 pm:

Crazy Mike commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Hey you the guy on bhw selling content? 500 words for 5 cents?

Comment ID #3222015015 at 03/24/2017 05:38 pm:

Josh B Fan Club commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Will it be in your documentary? We all have been waiting.

Comment ID #3222012742 at 03/24/2017 05:36 pm:

The Missing Link commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Crazy Bill Lambert calls it again? Is it Gary? https://www.seroundtable.com/google-phantom-core-update-23589.html

Comment ID #3222007790 at 03/24/2017 05:33 pm:

Joe Ryan commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Hey there, Basically, it's a case of either relying on Google removing all duplicates after resubmitting your sitemap.xml OR going down the hard slog of using the URL removal tool to get things moving faster. Having seen issues like yours many times, I can honestly say that if you're losing thousands of dollars a day due to this issue, I personally wouldn't want to leave it for Google to see the noindex. The above advice is subjective and I expect that others will have a different opinion. However, I'm confident when I say that if you leave it to Googlebot at a point when you have 20k dup's to crawl and discover all noindex tags, you'll be waiting a looooong time and it will be frustrating/costly. Again, I'm not suggesting you hit all 20k at once, but you should laser target your main money making sections of the site as soon as possible. Consider this: Every primary category has a unique optimized title, description, headline and body of content. Even if the TITLE ALONE has more than one occurrence, it will be very difficult for a search engine to understand which page is most relevant. Get the noindex implemented and once you've done that, get in touch. I have a system I've used for a long time to organize this situation and I'm happy to share the process if you think it will help you out = gratis ;-) All the best, Joe

Comment ID #3221979861 at 03/24/2017 05:16 pm:

NYCTech commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Joe, Thanks for all the suggestions. Do you think we really need to do the URL removal? Will that be substantially faster than just submitting and letting Googlebot recrawl everything? It seems like it must be recrawling the whole site every 3 days or so, so I'd think it might get it all quickly. Granted, we're losing many thousands of dollars a day due to decreased traffic, but unless we're talking about saving a month or more, I'm somewhat inclined to just let Google do its thing.

Comment ID #3221974861 at 03/24/2017 05:13 pm:

Joe Ryan commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Considering you've lost a large % of traffic, the cost of delay and not investing in having this fixed will be the most costly in the end. I would go ahead and get it sorted asap. I'll be honest and say that the mere thought of trying to remove 20k duplicate pages via the URL removal tool makes me feel ill. However, if you do go down this road, I would start with the main traffic-driving categories of the site first with the URL removal tool and push forward from there if you have the time. Also, remember to select "repeat the search with the omitted results included." when going through this painful process, otherwise some of the stuff in the supplemental could come back to haunt you just when you thought you'd nailed it :-( Best of luck with everything! Cheers, Joe

Comment ID #3221954002 at 03/24/2017 05:01 pm:

NYCTech commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

It's all custom. I can definitely see how this would create problems. Hopefully fixing this will help get traffic back. Googlebot crawls about 14,000 pages a day, and I guess about 6,000 of those are just a waste.

Comment ID #3221929124 at 03/24/2017 04:48 pm:

Joe Ryan commented on Google Confirmed The Fred Algorithm Update

Essentially, you're talking massive index bloat here - 40% of your indexed site is duplication of the primary pages. Parameters are all well and good, but I've seen many instances of parameters simply being ignored. This is unquestionably a situation whereby the website would be negatively impacted by google and it happens very quickly with index bloats. Consider this: Google pays for resources to crawl your website content - if they find there's 35-40% duplicate content, the paying to crawl 20k additional duplicates isn't going to go down well ;-) May I ask what CMS you're on? Is it open source or custom? Thanks Joe