RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #2231446409 at 09/02/2015 03:28 am:

Andreas commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Ich glaub Barry wird sauer wenn wir hier deutsch weitermachen ;) Aber jetzt verstehe ich den Gedanken - i see

Comment ID #2231411740 at 09/02/2015 03:04 am:

Rahul Dev commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Hi All, I want to ask you about SERPs ranking, My 4-5 keywords suddenly drops on 1st SEP 2015. Tell me guys what is the reason for this. In my all project, ranking fluctuation is running, Its drops suddenly. Is there is any update ? please update me. Thanks to all !

Comment ID #2231321592 at 09/02/2015 01:06 am:

Adam commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

They said it was going to be a slow rollout, so you should see some ups and downs. Just because you gained a little one day, and lost a bit the next...doesn't necessarily mean it's a reverse. Any time there is a new update, there are an equal amount of winners and losers due to the zero sum nature of Google.

Comment ID #2231314627 at 09/02/2015 12:56 am:

ace holiday(acetreks.com) commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

how to get adwords voucher can u please guide me...

Comment ID #2231129118 at 09/01/2015 10:04 pm:

Przemek commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Got my voucher too!

Comment ID #2231103593 at 09/01/2015 09:41 pm:

Grant Barnard commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

pbn? gsa? please explain

Comment ID #2231032648 at 09/01/2015 08:44 pm:

NewWorldDisorder commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Maybe Google saw they were not earning as much money from their search engine and rolled back the update. I got my Adwords voucher today, did everyone else? See the trend? And for the stupid idiots that can't read between the lines, search quality to Google is defined by profits. Now go use your Adwords voucher and make Google some money like they sheep you are.

Comment ID #2230980656 at 09/01/2015 08:01 pm:

EngEdge commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

More like Panda has completed the slow rollout and it didn't workout for you...

Comment ID #2230978238 at 09/01/2015 07:59 pm:

roger'd commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

This is the phenomenon which I am experiencing as well. Interested to see what the findings are and what webmasters can do (if anything)

Comment ID #2230911207 at 09/01/2015 07:09 pm:

Przemek commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

I think it is not Panda, at least not rollback. There must be something else going on. After recent update our traffic dropped 10% and since last week went down by additional 10%. Also keep in mind that recent Panda update is still rolling out. We will need wait few months till the update is fully in effect because of Google's 'technical difficulties', so be prepared for more traffic fluctuation.

Comment ID #2230899248 at 09/01/2015 07:06 pm:

Cha commented on Google Begins Removing Access To Old Search Queries Report In Search Console

Yes, I can still access the old search queries on the given url.

Comment ID #2230879754 at 09/01/2015 06:51 pm:

Larry commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Bunch of twats working at Google. Kindly unfuck yourselves.

Comment ID #2230782919 at 09/01/2015 05:54 pm:

Jerry Bwhole commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Saw a 30% increase in traffic from the recent panda refresh, now seeing another 30% increase from the roll back! Typically I revive a 30% increase in Google traffic on every update, refresh and rollback. what's good for the goose is good for the Google :)

Comment ID #2230758731 at 09/01/2015 05:45 pm:

Jerry Bwhole commented on Google Search Box Height & Width Change

Another good anti move by Google, they keep raising the bar on my user experience thanks to these quality updates.

Comment ID #2230728593 at 09/01/2015 05:25 pm:

Steve commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Clicking is easier than typing, besides I want to give Google the chance to present me with ad spam for link sellers, how else would I see these fine advertisers Google wants to promote?

Comment ID #2230667454 at 09/01/2015 04:56 pm:

Chris Dunn commented on Google Begins Removing Access To Old Search Queries Report In Search Console

Search Queries gone for me. Replaced with Search Analytics in the drop down under Search Traffic

Comment ID #2230617340 at 09/01/2015 04:28 pm:

RR commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

I have seen a continually slow increase in traffic for my e-commerce site. It has grown over the natural trend. No downfall as of yet.

Comment ID #2230560412 at 09/01/2015 03:56 pm:

Harry Panda commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Saw a 30% bump in july and now a 30% drop. WTF... play by the rules and get screwed. Going back to pbn's and gsa.

Comment ID #2230512252 at 09/01/2015 03:30 pm:

Marcos commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

We noticed something similar. Slow uptrend first few weeks, then back down again for one of our Panda penalized sites that we had been making efforts to improve since last October.

Comment ID #2230387513 at 09/01/2015 02:25 pm:

fuckgler commented on Google Disables Flash AdWords Ads Today

Finally, they should remove all ads with any kind of animation in it. Everybody hate them.

Comment ID #2230382391 at 09/01/2015 02:22 pm:

Trax commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Yep, 30% traffic lost after this weekend, it seems Google is losing money after latest Panda Update... it is all about it, not the user experience.

Comment ID #2230378369 at 09/01/2015 02:20 pm:

Jeremy Rivera commented on Google Search Box Height & Width Change

FInally. I've been REALLY waiting for this change! (Not really, but maybe someone who made this decision at Google will read this and feel vindicated about getting the change made.

Comment ID #2230365100 at 09/01/2015 02:13 pm:

Walter Loeb commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

If Google actually did reverse Panda 4.2 (I'm still skeptical they ran it to begin with), that means the current results are from data from the last October refresh? Talk about an algorithm that is up to date....

Comment ID #2230278597 at 09/01/2015 01:42 pm:

alm commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

We noticed the exact same thing. Google organic traffic picked up gradually after the Panda release (up to 75% increase) and then from August 13 to August 14 it dropped right back again.

Comment ID #2230150184 at 09/01/2015 12:39 pm:

Jim Christian commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

I think its going to be different for some larger brands. I'm hearing from some of my large brand partners that there was little to no impact from this update. Not seeing the same lines as you Barry.

Comment ID #2230073222 at 09/01/2015 11:57 am:

Tian_Mian commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

Yes Barry, you're not the only one.

Comment ID #2230051848 at 09/01/2015 11:47 am:

Ozair Akhtar commented on Google Penguin Changes Once Again This Morning

Barry Schwartz its yet again an update for us. But seems that this one is far better than others as it bring few websites back. I think this might not be the case for all the affected websites.

Comment ID #2230003180 at 09/01/2015 11:24 am:

Simon commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

We had the same thing; jump by 20% in Google organic after Panda, then back to normal within a week or two. But it wasn't Panda. There's an easy way to see if this could be Panda or not. In Google Analytics, go 'Acquisition' -> 'All Traffic' => 'Source / Medium'. Clicking 'google / organic' will isolate Google organic, but that in itself is meaningless. You need to baseline the numbers to see if trends are happening just in Google organic or across other organic/paid as well. A good one to try in GA is 'bing / organic' although Bing traffic may be too small to see trends, plus it was a bit screwed at the time Panda was deployed. If you use Google paid, choose 'google / cpc'. We found the latter provided an excellent baseline to compare Google organic to. Doing the above, we found that at exactly the same time our Google organic jumped, our paid traffic and Bing did the same thing. Panda launched as the Summer break started so organic search trends were all over the place anyway. In terms of SER, as others have said, the higher volume of searches for information on Panda 4.2 could justify the temporary jump in organic traffic shown in the graph in this article. It may not have been Panda at all.

Comment ID #2229941825 at 09/01/2015 10:49 am:

AK commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

I usually never comment, but I have experienced the same thing. Traffic was up about 15 to 30% between my two sites and then last week it slowly dropped and now it's back at what it was before the jump.

Comment ID #2229920907 at 09/01/2015 10:36 am:

SeoSummaries.com commented on Google Panda 4.2 Reversal Happening? Really?

I think everybody is starting to do the right thing in SEO. Therefore, it is not an edge anymore. It is only a detriment if you don't implement it properly. Backlinks are becoming the priority again.