RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #2116888196 at 07/04/2015 03:31 pm:

Paster Phil commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

ROFLMAO

Comment ID #2116671659 at 07/04/2015 12:42 pm:

Maybe? commented on Google Drops Confederate Flags From Google Shopping

It works the same in every western or western controlled government. Your laws written for the highest bidder. The same kind of crap is done in every western nation and has been for a long time.

Comment ID #2116666265 at 07/04/2015 12:38 pm:

Mel Possehl commented on Huge Drop In Google AdSense CTR & Earnings Reported

The reason for the drop is simple. AdBlock & AdBlock Plus.

Comment ID #2116581906 at 07/04/2015 11:31 am:

vivica commented on Google Checkout Fraud (Mostly Auto): Just Be Careful

What a surprise??? i cant believe this is happening to me...my ex left me for another after 4 years of courtship and i was left alone.After so many temptations and trials,i came across the prophet that brought and he gave me some instructions and i simply abide to it,low and behold it was like a dream when my man called and was begging me to forgive him hahaha so funny and surprising. please hasten up and call him immediately via: prophetajege@gmail.com/+23408071147328

Comment ID #2116535998 at 07/04/2015 10:52 am:

Phertest commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

nobody cares

Comment ID #2116395589 at 07/04/2015 08:42 am:

Anon User commented on Google Drops Confederate Flags From Google Shopping

The USA is not the point of conversation. You need to sharpen up your rolling pin because you clearly lack comprehension.

Comment ID #2116343338 at 07/04/2015 07:40 am:

adventvk commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

thought it was already on action. 80% of Keywords position were slightly decreased. Kind Regards <a href="http://adventedesigns.com/">advent</a>

Comment ID #2116315018 at 07/04/2015 07:03 am:

cmseogroupsDAD commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

He asked....ARE......YOU.....FEELING.....OKAY? How Many Fingers can you see???? Don't forget to minus the ones that you have up your ass!

Comment ID #2116287590 at 07/04/2015 06:36 am:

Mad Girl commented on YouTube No Longer Counting All Video Views On Channel Page

Well I personally would never buy views for my personally channel. However, buying high retention views can be beneficial to ranking your video high in the search results. Personally I buy my views, but only to promote my business account. Everything else I keep 100% white hat. Buying views comes with risk, so I'd recommend testing on a different video not on your channel first before buying. Hope this help! Good luck and happy growing :) -Max

Comment ID #2116205161 at 07/04/2015 04:35 am:

Sweetpea Chickpea commented on Google & Server Status Code HTTP 418 - I'm A Teapot

or lead an interesting life and keep wasting your time on what's funny?

Comment ID #2116110064 at 07/04/2015 02:12 am:

IGNOU commented on Google Changes PageRank Toolbar URL: Disabling 3rd Party Tools

http://toolbarqueries.google.com/tbr?client=navclient-auto&features=Rank&ch=8f3b58e04&q=info:[URLHERE] << I put my url http://www.thebegetter.com but its dosent work.

Comment ID #2116091963 at 07/04/2015 01:42 am:

Bala Sathya Narayanan commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

A little typo from a morning the blog writer soon before anyone can happen like this.... LOL..... Hope Mr.Barry might be rushing to something [ may be for his cup of coffee .. LOL ] else before reviewing his writeup....

Comment ID #2115980219 at 07/03/2015 11:14 pm:

Ian Kidd commented on When Forum Moderators Go Bad

Banned from Blu-ray.com today for the heinous crime of making a joke about a forum moderator's (I didn't realise it was a mod at the time, not that it should make any difference) spelling mistake (he spelled "souls" as "soles"). I make a joke about shoes, he uses this as an excuse to ban me (second time I've been banned for making a joke. The first time was when the forum was getting into a heated debate over whether or not there should be a black/gay Spiderman and I wanted to know if we were going to get a black Michael Myers in the next Halloween lol). I was naturally furious at this and demanded to know what could possibly justify such an outrageous abuse of power. Result: Permanent ban. CrazyBLU is his/her/its name. Don't get on the wrong side of it, or he/she/it will look for any excuse to ban you, or none at all as in this case. Blu-ray.com. Don't have a sense of humour there, or they'll ban you.

Comment ID #2115843919 at 07/03/2015 09:14 pm:

The long slow road commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

It doesn't work that way. Google wants to know that you will never spam again. Even if you fix everything, you will have to regain G's trust & that will take time.

Comment ID #2115834177 at 07/03/2015 09:06 pm:

Maybe? commented on Google Drops Confederate Flags From Google Shopping

B.S.! Google spent $3,844,345 in donations to local, state and federal politicians in 2014. They then spent another $16,830,000 in lobbying in 2014. This does not count donations to politicians "Trust" and other easy ways to filter money to the politicians. If you don't think Google doesn't have the right politicians paid off and in their pocket, you are seriously smoking crack! They get fined 2 million while they profit 2 BILLION. You're as sharp as a rolling pin.

Comment ID #2115762973 at 07/03/2015 08:08 pm:

DeZeA commented on Google Can Crawl Pages Up To 10 Megabytes Large

Cool, you really improved the content of the site by posting usefull/fresh stuff, now I follow this blog almost on a daily basis. Personally I don't have the time and patience to watch the whole hangouts anymore because there's a lot of newbie questions or informations that are already available in the Google guidelines or in the webmasters blog. It's great that you take the time to cut through the talk and bring out only the exclusive stuff :) I think the old format that Matt Cutts had with short questions and answers was way better than these endless hangouts from which you don't know what to expect - wether you will find out something usefull or just waste your time.

Comment ID #2115482742 at 07/03/2015 07:22 pm:

Russel Crow commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

Massive serp changes going on now... It's begining...

Comment ID #2115332139 at 07/03/2015 05:54 pm:

Harbinger commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

Aaaannnd, it's back down again. Hopefully no worse than it was before. I should probably stop watching it till Tuesday since tomorrows holiday will start to skew results a lot, but I can't help but stare at the current users number. Seen this before, and it's definitely update behavior. They've hit me a week in advance of everyone before, but I wouldn't be surprised if my other sites start feeling something this weekend. Not an SEO guy or anything, so no incentive to share the site. Just thought I'd share my experience. Enjoy the roller coaster guys!

Comment ID #2115309424 at 07/03/2015 05:40 pm:

DontbeEvil_Google commented on Google Tells Moz They Can Earn $2.5 Million In Partnership With Them

Don't be so impatient. It happens over months/years, not days

Comment ID #2115307001 at 07/03/2015 05:39 pm:

DontbeEvil_Google commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

Good choice. If they (Google) don't know you by now, its a small miracle, but worth keeping

Comment ID #2115306249 at 07/03/2015 05:39 pm:

david commented on Phone Spam: Our Records Show You Have Not Updated Your Free Google Business Listing

I got one today. M' f'ers. These guys prey on the unsuspecting. This is a dirly scam.

Comment ID #2115304870 at 07/03/2015 05:38 pm:

What you say is true. Update is released: Site goes up in ranking, then within 24hrs, worse than ever. Duck Duck is a better option. Did you read about Google labeling black people as Baboons? Seriously

Comment ID #2115193121 at 07/03/2015 04:30 pm:

Lord of SEO commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

roflmao and salad sandwich

Comment ID #2115190835 at 07/03/2015 04:29 pm:

Lord of SEO commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

So what happens where there is not CTR on page 23? They all sit there and twiddle their fat fingers waiting for magic Google bot to see no one cares about page 23?

Comment ID #2115168484 at 07/03/2015 04:15 pm:

johandesilva commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

Totally agree Dan. Frustration should be avoided and instead use the extra week or so to improve my site... again... and again.

Comment ID #2115141892 at 07/03/2015 03:58 pm:

Chris Muller commented on Google Can Crawl Pages Up To 10 Megabytes Large

PSA for anyone that has a site in Google News: GN still has a page size limit of 256k, and I've seen recently that having a page size larger than that can still cause issues with the GN article extraction. Source: https://support.google.com/news/publisher/answer/93994?hl=en.

Comment ID #2115109818 at 07/03/2015 03:37 pm:

The Alive Network commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

Jerry B, the best poster on SER using a gas mask as an icon!!!! :)

Comment ID #2114981759 at 07/03/2015 02:24 pm:

Paster Phil commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Comment ID #2114968841 at 07/03/2015 02:16 pm:

AnonBigSite commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

I'm seeing a HUGE uptick in Google Search Console for Googlebot activity right after a major drop last week. Something is happening.

Comment ID #2114804425 at 07/03/2015 12:31 pm:

Harbinger commented on Google Panda Not Refreshing This Weekend, Maybe Next

I'd rather stay anonymous. Suffice to say, it's a big boring informational site that has gone from 50k visitors a day to about double that today. I like this site, and come here to see what everyone else is seeing, so I thought I'd share. Now I have to be honest and say I did do some big structural updates to the site over the past two weeks, but I doubt Google would be so generous without there being an actual update. Could be related, but I'm doubtful. Also, I'm noticing a loss of traffic on two smaller sites of mine. Those sites are more Bing/Yahoo related in traffic though, so I'm not focusing on them too much. All ratios of search engine traffic are staying the same so far.