RECENT COMMENTS ON SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE

Below are the most recent 30 comments. I try to keep it clean of comment spam, but some times things get through and it takes me several hours to get to it. So please excuse any of that comment spam.

Comment ID #4802852213 at 02/20/2020 06:47 am:

Henry David commented on Google Disavow Link Tool File Format Must Be CSV or Text

We can use both file format to submit the link to disavow tool

Comment ID #4802770533 at 02/20/2020 04:25 am:

Village Idiot commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

Once you lose a keyword, after the update is completely over, expect 4 to 6 months for it to come back, if ever.

Comment ID #4802693616 at 02/20/2020 01:50 am:

rgimmy commented on Google On Webspam Manual Actions Help

Hi Barry, I am very confused with my google webmaster account. Please find attached image. I got number of backlinks and these are not connected with my domain. Also hyperlink phrases are fully different from my services and products. Please give us solution. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/0175e1cf8e2adc106151d34ec9ad7e84bd8d99ac0046187250063baf4a0e5eab.png In the right side, there is mo blank space or show my url. How can we resolve this. I disavow the url and domain from Google search but they are targeted again and again.

Comment ID #4802690982 at 02/20/2020 01:44 am:

A.P. commented on February 2020 Google Webmaster Report : January 2020 Core Update, Favicons & Featured Snippet Deduplication

Big change since 4th February, most of keywords are up

Comment ID #4802679896 at 02/20/2020 01:21 am:

Jigar Gondalia commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

We are experiencing the update from 13th February. We have around 50+ keywords ranking on top 3 they are dipping down and down till yesterday and today it was just 14 keywords in top 3. Some said they got the reversal in their traffic and ranking will we get the same? The big question is there....

Comment ID #4802329228 at 02/19/2020 06:10 pm:

SEO God 420 commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

Hey Berry, you should place a canonical on this post pointing to your last 85 posts about algo updates, because this is duplicate content.

Comment ID #4802325686 at 02/19/2020 06:06 pm:

EugenesDIYDen commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

FFS. This reminds me of a road I cycle on, all patches and nothing original remaining.

Comment ID #4802278645 at 02/19/2020 05:20 pm:

and pen commented on Google Explains Why Their Image Search Results Look Racist

Google needs to have an option to tag results that don't belong. They already ask people to correct their business contacts.

Comment ID #4802275870 at 02/19/2020 05:17 pm:

and pen commented on Google Explains Why Their Image Search Results Look Racist

Duck duck go just doesn't track you. They use Google to get their results. Worse they don't even have all the full features Google has. I tried them but went back to Google.

Comment ID #4802271004 at 02/19/2020 05:13 pm:

and pen commented on Google Explains Why Their Image Search Results Look Racist

You could care a lot less but don't because you care so much?

Comment ID #4801917078 at 02/19/2020 12:40 pm:

HarpMD commented on Google My Business Warning: Your Unpublished Business Profile Will Be Deleted

I've never found an answer on this one, but when it says, "will be deleted from your Google My Business account", does it just mean it will just no longer be controlled by your account or will the listing itself actually be deleted? I have a listing I claimed a decade ago as owner simply because Google had created it on its own and I wanted to hide it since it was incorrect. At the time, I believe that was the way you did it.

Comment ID #4801810152 at 02/19/2020 11:19 am:

PellyCanFly commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

I don't think the goal here is to publish less. It's like making a crack rock that lasts forever. Barry's goal is to keep up coming back.

Comment ID #4801802769 at 02/19/2020 11:13 am:

Scott Carey commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

You should just pin a post at the top of this blog called "Google updates are continuous. Fluctuations can and will occur across any vertical and/or site type on a daily basis. Be vigilant." This would save you a ton of writing and publishing.

Comment ID #4801792867 at 02/19/2020 11:06 am:

No Couch Potato commented on Advertisers Not Happy With New Google Partner Program Requirements

Pure greed. As if being a trillion dollar company is not enough. Google are turning into the Tyrell Corporation of tomorrow.

Comment ID #4801755427 at 02/19/2020 10:36 am:

Marc Durand commented on Google My Business Photo Uploads May Not Currently Show On Google Maps

Did someone create a case on issuetracker.google.com ??

Comment ID #4801654251 at 02/19/2020 09:11 am:

Bamsay commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

I would say BERT's made Google a bit smarter and perhaps making my site drop because I've got old links from content that's not all that "great", compared to the content that's written nowadays, however the competitors that have taken my place build backlinks through keyword stuffing and inserting their anchors in an irrelevant way in content. They're rising right now while I'm dropping. My content's not the best but surely if content's a factor in the recent movements such websites shouldn't be the ones rising in the ranks.

Comment ID #4801633984 at 02/19/2020 08:52 am:

Deacyde do hurtin commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

If you don't think Google isn't reading this, and learning, then I have a plot on Mars and Venus as well as a quick flash offer on Mercury as well... Think, how 2factorauth works, constantly, changing, so you can't brute force a key. Why wouldn't Google do the same with SEO / SERPs updates? They are combatting not just the manipulation, but the SEOs in general who have pretty much, become some BADASS detectives...

Comment ID #4801625953 at 02/19/2020 08:44 am:

A.P. commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

I have few websites , just for one of them i saw big drop in SERPs

Comment ID #4801614331 at 02/19/2020 08:33 am:

RGraph.net charts commented on Another Google Search Algorithm Update Blip Yesterday?

Really? There doesn't seem to have been any change in the search that I target for well over a week. Perhaps two.

Comment ID #4801529070 at 02/19/2020 06:55 am:

dewebkiller commented on Google Local Algorithm Update Starting February 14th

Now i got it why my keywords are not showing. Before i can see the result in inner pages of the local listing but recently they got disappeared even after working so hard. It may be the reason. Thanks for updating this great info.

Comment ID #4801516446 at 02/19/2020 06:37 am:

Ben Guest commented on Google Clarifies New Google Partner Program Performance Requirements

Yeah, and the 3 certified requirement just forced a few smalls to make dummy Google accounts and have it pass all exams. Why hire a third employee just to get a badge?

Comment ID #4801346277 at 02/19/2020 01:13 am:

pfwwvegas commented on Google Local Algorithm Update Starting February 14th

I am posting new & fresh content every week but my website ranking is going down. Is it effected by any Google algorithm update?

Comment ID #4801315744 at 02/19/2020 12:11 am:

Amanda commented on Google Remove URLs Status Expired After URLs Are Gone

what happens when I had requested a wrong URL to be removed and it shows status as "Removal expired"? How can we un-do it? Which means re-index the URL again which was by mistake submitted for removal and whose status shows "Removal Expired"

Comment ID #4801059822 at 02/18/2020 06:39 pm:

Jessica Fontana-Eddowes commented on Google Clarifies New Google Partner Program Performance Requirements

blown away by this comment.. Google Partners are for ADS - not for SEO. Learn what you're talking about before calling people crybabies. Optimization score is basically saying - how good of a GOOGLE lapdog are you being without having a brain of your own and actually CARING about results for your client. 3/4 of the recommendations they suggest don't work for my 110 clients. I'll be proud to NOT be a google partner if this is the standard they'll be holding their partners to.

Comment ID #4801017629 at 02/18/2020 05:56 pm:

Erik Van Hilten commented on Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update Early February 2020

Yes I think indeed this is not a Core Update. But to me something is complete wrong. Just look in Google Maps. Standard settings. Choice a keyword for example Plumber Amsterdam. Look very carefull and then switch on top rated. I got a very strange list of plumbers.

Comment ID #4800985833 at 02/18/2020 05:27 pm:

Deacyde do hurtin commented on Vlog Episode #46: Chris Boggs - US Marine Turned Expert & Seasoned Search Marketer

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE This Video~~~!~!!!!! THANK YOU Both Barry and CHRIS!!! WOW!

Comment ID #4800967691 at 02/18/2020 05:13 pm:

Atoz Stanf commented on Google Local Algorithm Update Starting February 14th

It's a sh*t show with Google right now. So much bouncing around it's impossible to have any stability with them.

Comment ID #4800930891 at 02/18/2020 04:44 pm:

Bill Scott commented on Google Local Algorithm Update Starting February 14th

That is one way to look at Shabbir, I agree about time on site. However convolution (blending) of organic and paid equals more paid clicks. Many people who use the web regularly do not click on ads like they used to. So viola mix it up. Desparate money grab for a company worth how many BILLions?!?

Comment ID #4800482680 at 02/18/2020 11:09 am:

Streact Zo commented on Google Local Algorithm Update Starting February 14th

All my Kw's disappear again. Wtf is going on right now !?

Comment ID #4800474342 at 02/18/2020 11:02 am:

Jamie commented on Chatter Around Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update & Fluctuations

seems as though google are shutting some methods down in terms of indexing, with bulkaddurl closing and many others also recently followed, If you're still stuck in a pickle and want to try one out, I would recommend Express Indexer, they have been solid for me.