I covered a lot of news in this 10 minute video. I wish I could make them longer, but YouTube has a 10 minute limit. In this recap, I covered the Yahoo Search video ads. Google tests SearchWiki on AdWords. Google now lets publishers pick their fonts. Google decided to slap AdWords advertisers this week. Google now requires pricing in Ringtone ads. Google's reporting engine flipped on the weekend. Google begins offer searcher tips. Can you hijack Google Translate? 70% of AdSense publishers report lower earnings last month. Fake news makes its way onto Google News. Google scores a D at the BBB. Google Webmaster Tools has a Sitemap bug and a link reporting bug. AdWords API extends February 23rd deadline to March 9th. Happy Valentines day and Presidents day, we got the logos covered! That is the news from the past week from the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Yahoo Officially Launches Video & Image Search Ads
- Google Testing SearchWiki On AdWords
- Google Finally Gives AdSense Publishers Font Selection
- Google Opens AdSense For Domains Internationally
- Recent Google AdWords Quality Score Slap?
- Google AdWords Now Requiring Pricing Details in Ringtone Ad Copy
- Google AdSense & AdWords Reportings Takes A Weekend Break
- Google Offering Searcher Tips: What Can We Learn From This?
- Hijacking Google Translations? Vimeo Hijacked By YouTube?
- 70% Of Google AdSense Publisher Report Lower Earnings in January '09
- Fake News Makes Its Way To Google News Via Ads
- Does Google Deserve A "D" On Their Better Business Bureau Rating?
- Google Sitemap In "Pending" Status? Don't Worry
- Google Webmaster Tools Link Reports Bugs Linger On
- Google Extends AdWords API 12 Deadline To March 9th
- 2009 Valentines Day Logos from Google, Yahoo, Live & Search Industry
- Google & Yahoo Stiff America On President's Day But Logos From Live.com, Ask.com, & Others