Here is the video from last week's SMX Advanced last week with Matt Cutts and Danny Sullivan. In the video you will find a lot of what we covered, specifically Matt announcing the Payday loan algorithm going live the next day, the new reconsideration request rejection notices and the metafilter story. Plus a couple of other things.
Here are the times for the main points he made:
- Payday announcement starts around 2 minutes and 30 seconds in.
- Metafilter story is about 7 minutes in.
- Reconsideration request rejection update is about 9 minutes and 15 seconds in.
Here is the video:
You can see how I was confused with the Metafilter part...
Here are our stories coming out of it:
- Google Spam Algorithm Version 3.0 Launches Today
- Google's Matt Cutts Said Pay Day Loan Algorithm Rolled Out But Did It?
- Google Reconsideration Requests Now Allow More Feedback From Googlers
- Google's New Reconsideration Requests With A Note From Your Reviewer
- The MetaFilter Google Update Is In Process Says Google's Matt Cutts
- Google On Mobile Redirection: Use 302 Redirects
- Google's Matt Cutts Throwing Stuffed Hummingbirds At SEOs
Forum discussion at Google+.