This week at the Search Engine Roundtable, I cover a wide range of topics. I cover the extreme chatter around more Penguin vibrations. Google completely killed off their authorship support. Google doesn’t currently check if your HTTPS URLs are really secure. Google search now understand multiple languages at the same time. Google AdWords launches a new subtle design. Google brought back the old search interface? Google is testing different colors for stars. Bing is testing a new design and so is Yahoo. Google Image search had a scary bug earlier this week. Amazon is working on an AdSense feature of their own. Facebook target click bait headlines and images in the newsfeed. Google’s Teapot easter egg actually pours tea. Google gets into the drone business with Google Project Wing. I then share a fun way I deal with outsourcing calls. That was this week in search at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Getting Chilly... Google Penguin 3.0 Vibrations
- Google Kills Off Their Authorship Support
- Google: SSL Errors Do Not Currently Impact HTTPS Ranking Boost
- Google Search Now Understands More Than One Language At A Time
- Google AdWords Design Update: Kennedy Phase Two
- Google Bringing Back Old Design Or A Bug?
- Google Testing Green, Gray & Red Stars In Search Results
- Bing Testing Card/Boxy Search Results Interface
- Testing... Bing Moves Navigation Bar Below Search Box
- Yahoo Search Results Design Test More Card/Box Like
- Google Images Bug Shows Russian Car Crash For All Queries?
- Amazon Working On Google AdSense Competitor?
- Facebook Explains How Their Spam Algorithm Will Fight Click Bait
- Google Teapot Easter Egg Uses Mobile Gyroscope
- What Google, Amazon & Domino's Pizza Have In Common? Drones!
- How I Deal With SEO Outsourcing Calls