Sorry for the delay in our monthly Google webmaster report, but I was looking for a day where I wasn't too rushed to get it out and it was also Labor Day.
The ongoing WebmasterWorld thread tracking changes at Google is fairly slow. The key points from the thread include:
- More Panda discussion and trying to figure out what is going on
- A lot around how using subdomains may help with the Panda situation
- Some questions about a new Panda hit, or something else, but likely something unrelated to Panda
- Discussion around scrapers ranking well again
Outside of these points, the key topics we covered related to Google SEO topics since our August 2011 report include:
- Official: Google Panda 2.4 Rolls Out to Most Languages
- Google Updates PageRank Yet Again!
- Confirmed: Google Images Better at Sourcing Original
- Google: Subdomain Change Not For Algorithms or Rankings
- Google Classifies Subdomains As Part Of The Main Domain Now
- Large Google Sitelinks Now The Real Deal
- Google News Crawling With GoogleBot Only Now
- Didn't Google Release A Scraper Algorithm? Google Wants Scraper Sites To Be Reported
- Google Gives Insights Into Search Quality: SEOs Learn Nothing
- Google + Rankings: Google Is Doing It To Themselves, Again
- Google Webmaster Tools To Fix Reporting Delays
- Google Webmaster Tools Sitelinks Change Confuses Or Clarifies?
- Google Bolding On Synonyms For Web Searches
- Don't Worry About The Priority Value In Google Sitemaps
- New: A Listing Rich Snippets In Google
- Google Faster DMCA Request Take Downs & Autocomplete Piracy
- Pic & Video: Google's New Infinite Scroll In Web Search Results
- Google Testing New Type Of Top Results Bar
- Update Your Google Product Feeds By September 22nd, Or Else!
- Google + In Google Search Results
- Blocking US Users But Not GoogleBot - Solutions
- Google Update History Documented
- Google's Matt Cutts Produces Longer SEO Videos
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.