Here is a recap of the past month's Google webmaster related news.
The ongoing WebmasterWorld thread talks more about Panda. But webmasters are also complaining about international traffic that appears to be "fake." Finally, people recently have talked about traffic fluctuations in both the US and UK results.
Outside of that, there was a ton of changes and posts we had this month related to Google and webmasters. To see last month's update, see the July Google webmaster report.
Out Top Google webmaster related posts over past 30 days:
- Webmasters Claiming Recoveries With Google Panda 2.3 Update
- Panda 2.3 Confirmed Out: July 22nd
- Google's Panda Algorithm Now A Rolling Update?
- Fox Attacks Panda: Former Googler Discusses Google Update
- SEOs Discuss Strategies To Escape Google Panda
- Subdomains: Hubpages Way Out Of Google Panda Purgatory?
- Google's Latest PageRank Update Breaks, Google.com Back To PR 10
- Google's Similar Pages Moved
- Google Enables URL Submissions Via Webmaster Tools
- Google's Cleaner Spam Reporting Page
- Major Google Loophole Let Anyone Remove Any Site From Google
- Google Steps Up Local Results For Product Queries?
- Google Ignoring Your Page Titles?
- Google Reconsideration Request Interview
- Google URL Parameters Enables Finer Controls
- Webmasters Worries About Google Chrome Pre-Fetching
- Will You Give Google Page Speed Service A Spin?
- D&B Discovered Sitelink Subdomain Blocking Problem
- Google Issuing Malware Warnings To Searchers
- Google Admits Bug Caused 60% Traffic Drop For Site
- Google + Referrals Drop 40% Or More?
- Faster Google Plus One Button
- Google Plus One Hurting Rankings Or Helping Rankings?
- Google Directory No Longer
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.