Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google Panda 3.2 Update Happening Now?
It has been over 9 weeks since we had an official Google Panda update. Now I am seeing some chatter in the forums of a possible sign that Google had updated the Panda algorithm and pushed a new one out - this would be version 3.2 or higher...
- Google AdWords Rep Too Honest In Forums?
It is rare to see Googlers really speak their minds in a forum post but sometimes they do and you get to appreciate it. A Google AdWords Help thread has one AdWords representative giving a bit too much honest feedback to an advertiser...
- Bing Favoring Regional Sites In Country Specific Versions
WebmasterWorld administrator, engine, feels Bing has upped the weighting of local domains and how well they rank in the localized version of Bing search.
- Urchin Before Google Analytics
Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, I was a huge fan of Urchin. From the features down to the people. So when Google bought them in 2005, I was both shocked and extremely happy for the Urchin peop
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Today's new Google algorithm change - penalized, Google
- Adsense resolutions for 2012, WebmasterWorld
- Doodle Chinese new year, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Doodle Plecnik's b.day, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Sold domain - should I notify Google?, WebmasterWorld
- v8 campaign management REST api is down ?, microsoftadvertising.com