Are you ready for the October 2011 Google Webmaster report? If not, too bad - here it is. If you missed last months, check out the September report.
The report is based off of the ongoing WebmasterWorld thread where SEOs track every little Google change and our ongoing coverage of Google webmaster and SEO topics.
The key things in the thread include more discussions around Panda, and we know there was a Panda 2.5 update, typical flux talks, more links being reported in Webmaster Tools, more related searches on Google's search results and more indexed pages for sites as a site command search. That is the bulk of the discussion in the thread.
In terms of topics covered here related to Google webmaster and SEO stuff, here they are:
- Google Panda 2.5 Update
- Google: More Tweaks Coming To Panda 2.5 Update
- Results: Type Of Sites Hit Hardest By Google's Panda Update
- Links Increase In Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Toolbar PageRank Works But Not On 3rd Party Tools
- Google Site Health Feature Not Feeling Well
- Google Webmaster Tools Download Errors Bug
- Google Impression Counts Differently For Sitelinks
- Google: Parking Your WWW Domain Will Hurt Your Site
- Is Google Improving Webmaster Tools Notifications Or They Did Already?
- Google Cache Link Goes Inside Previews
- Have a Really Good Story? Make It Standout In Google News With New Tag
- Google Maps 7 Pack Being Scaled Down?
- Google Updates Design For Web Search Help
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.