WebProNews posted a video interview named DaniWeb Speaks out on Recovering from Google Panda.
Truth is, her website, daniweb.com did not recover from the Google Panda update. She did discuss the changes she made, which she said stopped the decline in her traffic drop and maybe had a slight increase in Google traffic, but she is far from a recovery case on Panda.
In fact, I have yet to see any substantial proof of a site recovering from the Google Panda update. Anyone who has sent me data that has said they recovered it always turned out to be something else. I look at the numbers and the numbers show it was not Panda but rather other SEO issues. In our current poll, which I want you to take below, if you haven't yet, 70% plus have said they have not recovered.
Why have there been no recoveries? Maybe because of how Google is currently manually pushing out this algorithm. They do it in stages and the first update was in February, the second was in April and then the third was sooner but in May. I have not seen reports of a new iteration since the May 2.1 Panda update.
Let's be far, some have reported incremental returns, like after losing 50% of your Google traffic, an uptick from there of maybe 10% or so. Still way off from being a full recovery.
Anyway, take my poll and I'll publish the full results next week.
The big question to me is why have we not seen FULL recoveries in these updates? Do you think we will see one on the next update? There have to be false-positives in the update and we should see some full recoveries - don't you think?
Our ongoing coverage and stories on the Content Farmer/Panda update:
- Poll: Did Your Site Recover From The Google Panda Update?
- Were You "Pandalized"?
- Google Panda Updates Search Results Manually
- Panda 3.0
- Google's Second Attempt At Panda Relief Advice
- Google's Panda Update Hopes To Curate An Apple-Like Web
- eHow Hit Hard By Google Panda Update
- Incremental Returns After Latest Google Panda Update
- Many Webmasters Devastated: Google Panda Rolled Out Worldwide
- Google Update Underway? Farmer/Panda Hits Again?
- Google Smacks Down Webmaster Over Panda Update
- Google Mocking Those Impacted By Farmer/Panda Update?
- Is Google Rolling Out A Farmer / Panda Update?
- Status Check: Google Panda / Farmer Rebounds & UK Migration
- Coming Soon: Panda/Farmer Update At Google UK
- Being Rescued From The Google Panda / Farmer Update
- When To Use 404, NoIndex & 301 Redirects In Farmer/Panda Fix
- 40% Of SEOs Say Farmer/Panda Hurt Their Sites In Google
- Google: Remove Low Quality Content If You Were Impacted By Farmer/Panda
- I'm Hit! Get Your Google Rankings Back After Farmer/Panda
- How to Regain Your Rankings After the Farmer Update
- SEOs Chew On Wired's Interview With Cutts & Singhal On Farmer Update
- What's Your Name? Farmer Or Panda?
- Was Google Too Hasty with the Farmer Update? SEO's Discuss Good & Bad
- Google Accidentally Label Your Site As A Content Farm? Get Help Here
- Shocking: Google To Tweak Content Farm Algorithm
- Poll: Were You Impacted By The Google Farmer Update?
- Google Farmer Update Support Groups
- Google's Farmer Update Live: 12% Of Google's Results Forever Changed
- Google Warns Of "Big Changes Here Very Shortly"
- Correction: Google's Scraper Algorithm Now Live, Not Content Farms
- Google's Content Farm Algorithm Harm You? Categorize Your Site To Fix It.
- Confirmed: Google's Content Farm Algorithm Live! Sites Are Dropping!
- Google's Next Target: Content Farms & On Page Spam
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.