It makes sense, Google told us about ten days ago that the Panda update we thought we saw was not a Panda update but we should expect a Panda update in about 7-10 days. Well, it is about ten days and the forum are buzzing about it.
I emailed Google and they told me the Panda update happened around November 21st, so a lot less than 7-10 days from when I asked. In fact, it was less than two days after I asked.
So there was a Panda refresh on November 21, 2012 - version number 22.
Google did not tweet anything about this update, at least not yet.
Update: Google told us 0.8% of queries in English were impacted by this.
Past Google Panda Update:
- Panda #22 on November 21st
- Panda #21 on November 5th
- Panda #20 on September 27th
- Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th
- Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th
- Panda 3.9 on July 24th
- Panda 3.8 on June 25th
- Panda 3.7 on June 9th
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.