We have a confirmed Google Panda update that happened this past Monday, November 5th.
This would be the 21st Panda refresh or update we have on record. Before that, we had version 20 on September 27th, which was about five-plus weeks ago.
This refresh impacts about 0.4% of queries that a regular user might notice and 1.1% of the United States in English searches.
Panda data refresh rolling out. ~1.1% of English queries noticeably affected. More context: goo.gl/woSU3— A Googler (@google) November 6, 2012
Past Google Panda Update:
- Panda #21 on November 5th
- Panda #20 on September 27th
- Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th
- Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th
- Panda 3.9 on July 24th
- Panda 3.8 on June 25th
- Panda 3.7 on June 9th
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th