Between the hype around the over optimization rumors, a bug delisting sites in Google and the true roll out of the webspam algorithm - over optimization - and having a baby, with a stomach bug and getting fever a few days later (I am currently home sick which is rare for me) - I missed a Panda update!
I apologize and Matt Cutts made sure everyone knew I missed it. He tweeted there was a Panda refresh on April 19, 2012, this was version 3.5:
It is all in good humor, it shows that I normally do catch these things and when I miss something, Google takes notice. But why didn't Google tell me this when I kept reporting fluctuations, which I clearly said could be a bug, the over optimization or even a Panda refresh, yes I did say that.
So for documentation purposes, there was a small Panda refresh, version 3.5 on April 19th, all during the pushing out of this over optimization and the huge parked domain bug.
Past Panda Updates:
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th
Now I will go back to sleep.