Thanks to three volunteering contributors, we were able to provide coverage of eleven of the seventeen session that took place at the conference. A huge thank you to Carolyn Shelby from cshel.com, Dave Rohrer and Li Evans of Search Marketing Gurus for their tireless efforts in posting live blogging coverage of the sessions. Trust me, I know how hard it is to do this and I certainly appreciate it.
Here is our coverage:
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Tapping into US Hispanic and Latin America via Search
- SES Latino 2007 Keynote with Gonzalo Alonso of Google
- Search Landscapes: US Hispanics and Latin Americans
- SEM Campaign and Project Management
- Search Term Research & Targeting
- The Challenges Of Search Marketing To US Hispanics & Latin Americans
- Converting Visitors to Buyers; Persuasion Architecture
- Targeting Spanish/Portuguese Search Ads by Demographics & Behavior
- Search Marketing with Latinos: Roundtable
- Web Analytics and Measuring Success Overview
Pretty much everything you need to know about SEO and SEM for the Latino & Hispanic market.
Want pictures? Check out the seslatino Flickr tag.
Forum discussion at Search Engine Watch Forums.