This week's search video recap is sponsored by EliteFlyers.com and you can win a free t-shirt by watching this video.Google has finally released that softer version of their Panda update, I even shared what it looks like to recover. Google said they will penalize you for using manipulative browser actions. Google also warned about linking too many sites together. Is USA Today spamming Google News? Is TechCrunch having Google issues? Google Product Listing Ads add an expander, showing 16 products. Yahoo is testing green background colors for their search ads. Google keeps polling searchers. Google released a new iOS Maps app and shows the desktop preview to all. Google's Matt Cutts was captured by a Stormtrooper. Finally, Google had a nice logo for Rembrandt. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Confirmed: Google Panda Update: The "Softer" Panda Algorithm
- Pictures Of Google Panda Recovery
- Google To Penalize Sites Manipulating Browser Back Button & Faking Search Results
- Google's Cutts: Be Careful Linking Many Sites Together
- USA Today & BBC Tricking Google News With Old Stories?
- Was TechCrunch Penalized By Google?
- Google Product Listing Expander Shows 16 Products In Results
- Yahoo Tests Green, Instead Of Blue, Search Ads
- Google Continues To Ask Searchers Which Results They Prefer
- Google Maps iOS App Version 2.0
- Google Maps Preview Available To All
- Matt Cutts Seized By A Stormtrooper
- Rembrandt van Rijn Google Logo For The Painter's 407th Birthday