Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: July 19, 2013
This week's search video recap is sponsored by EliteFlyers.com and you can win a free t-shirt by watching this video.Google has finally released that softer version of their Panda update...
- Pictures Of Google Panda Recovery
Every wonder what the analytics and impression charts look like when you recover from a Panda update...
- USA Today & BBC Tricking Google News With Old Stories?
It appears that some major news publications such as USA Today and the BBC are tricking Google News to rank their older stories at the top of the Google News sections. By tricking I mean...
- Poll: SEO Clients Not Paying? What Do You Do?
A BlackHat Forum thread has a topic that comes up every now and then - what do you do if your client is not paying you for SEO work you've done...
- Yahoo Tests Green, Instead Of Blue, Search Ads
Looks like Yahoo is now experimenting with their own background colors for search ads. Spotted by @tecnonetblog - Yahoo seems to be testing a green background color for their ads. Personally...
- Google Product Listing Expander Shows 16 Products In Results
RKG spotted a new Google test with the Product Listing Ads, where Google will show an option to expand the products listing ads in the web search results to show up to 16 products in total...
- Jeopardy: What Is Google Glass
What is Google Glass? - Google Glass shared on Twitter a picture of one of the answers given on the Jeopardy show the other day featuring the question, "what is Google Glass." Yes, Glass made it on
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Adwords Keyword Tool is Gone!, WebmasterWorld
- Hi, adult content showing in Safe Search. Report Offensive Content denied with no reason!, Google Web Search Help
- Schema Markup For Logo, HighRankings Forums