This week I reported on a scary possible Google Rich Snippet hacking issue, I hope it is just a display bug. Bing Webmaster Tools added a malware re-evaluation feature and more detailed geo-targeting. Ben wrote a story this week on why you may never recover from a Google Penguin update. Google is now treating 20 different ccTLDs as generic ones and it is now all documented. Google removed the "see more results from…" for forum like search results. Google says, enough already with repeating the same keywords over and over again. Google says do not redirect mobile users just to your mobile home page. Google Now is available for iOS users on iPhone and iPad. Google+ Interactive posts are sweet. Google AdSense updated their performance reports to remove invalid click and impression data. Google AdWords is removing the edit spreadsheet option. YouTube has a dislike bug, did you notice? That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Watch Out For Google Rich Snippet Hacking
- Bing Webmaster Tools Adds Malware Re-Evaluation & Geo-Targeting
- You May Never Recover From Google's Penguin
- Google Now Treating 20 ccTLDs As Generic TLDs
- Google Showing "See More Results From..." Less Often Now?
- Google: Stop Repeating The Same Keyword Over & Over Again
- Google: Don't Redirect All Mobile Users To A Single Page
- Google Now Available For iPhone/iPad
- Google+ Interactive Posts
- Google AdSense Changes Reports To Remove Invalid Clicks & Impressions
- May 30th, Google AdWords Spreadsheet Edit Shutting Down
- YouTube Bug: No One Dislikes My Videos