I am so tired, so I apologize for my video. I am in Israel and SMX Israel is Sunday but I explain more in the video. Google won the FTC ruling on antitrust probe. I shared the penguin poll showing 94% of Penguin victims didn't fully recover yet. Google's title tag length is measured in pixels. SEOs split on using the disavow link tool. Google Finance showed Apple's stock ticket when you searched for the word sell. I have the break down on SEOs political affiliation. I also posted our top stories for 2012. I have the Happy New Years logos from the search industry. And submit your questions for John Mueller of Google to answer at SMX Israel. Thanks all and that was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google Wins: Google's FTC Antitrust Case Closed
- 94% Of Google Penguin Victims Did Not Fully Recover
- Google Title Tags Measured By Width Not Character?
- SEOs Split On Using Google Disavow Link Tool
- Google's Algorithms Say Sell Apple (AAPL) Stock
- SEO Political Affiliation Is A Mix
- Top Search Stories Of 2012: Penguin, Panda, EMD & Search Logos
- Happy New Year's Day 2013 From Google
- Google New Years Eve Logo Showcases All 2012 Doodles
- Submit Your Questions For Google's JohnMu At SMX Israel 2013