Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: December 7, 2012
This week at the Search Engine Roundtable I give the monthly Google webmaster report. We also discuss how Matt Cutts told us that most of the webmaster tools notifications are black hat related and only 3% are link related...
- Google's AdSense Banning & Appeal Process Get Better
Google announced they are making changes to the AdSense to the process they use to suspend and ban publishers...
- Google+ Communities Goes Live: I Get 50+ Community Invites
Last night, Google launched a new section on Google+ named Google+ Communities. In short, it is discussion forums within the Google+ network but obviously, Google+yfied. It launched and started rolling out last night and over night...
- Sullivan Interviews Vic Gundotra Of Google+ At SMX
Last night, Danny Sullivan interviewed Google+'s Vic Gundotra during the SMX Social Media Keynote in Las Vegas. What did we learn?
- What's New With The New YouTube Design
Last night, YouTube launched a new design for the site - it is a pretty significant change. The main thing you will notice is that the videos are much higher on the page.
- The Binary Google Door
Google has a door that has zeros and ones on it, in other words, binary. The glass door is made up of a sequence of zeros and ones that may say welcome or maybe something else. Can you interpret it?
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- AdSense for Feeds Shutdowns - Big Loss of Earnings - See My Stats, DigitalPoint Forums
- Report: Facebook Works On Buying Microsoft's Ad Serving, WebmasterWorld
- Getting Passed By Link Builders, WebmasterWorld
- Impressive results for the AdWords Community!, AdWords Community
- Is Content King for an Unknown Company?, WebmasterWorld
- See Uploads Only and find popular videos: FAQs about YouTube's new look, YouTube Help