Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Time Watched Now A YouTube Search Ranking Factor
I covered this on Friday at Search Engine Land (so stop reading if you read it there). YouTube has added a ranking factor to YouTube Search - the new ranking factor is time watched...
- Marissa Mayer Cleans Up Home Page & Drops Purple Logo?
Business Insider some how, some way, claims to have received an early copy of a redesigned Yahoo home page, supposedly Marissa Mayer's doing (as new CEO). The new home page is a lot cleaner, tighter...
- Google Logo For 107th Birthday Of Winsor McCay's Little Nemo
Google has a special Google logo, aka Google Doodle, for the 107th birthday of the Little Nemo comic strip which appeared the New York Herald and William Randolph Hearst's New York American newspapers.
- Domino's Pizza Box Has Social Buttons
Googler Zach Alcorn posted a picture of a Domino's Pizza box where it says Friend Us On Facebook, Follow Us On Twitter and even Add Us On Google+. You rarely see add on us Google+ on any printed non-
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- FTC moving closer to Google antitrust case, WebmasterWorld
- Happy Birthday to my grandfather! He turns 100 today! I…, Matt Cutts - Google+