Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: October 11, 2013
This week in search news we covered our monthly Google recap...
- Google Shopping Adds Local Availability & Local Storefronts
This week, Google announced two new features for Google Shopping Product Listing Ads. The two new features are (1) local availability listings and (2) local storefronts. So when you search for a product and local results come it...
- Microsoft Also Working On Cookie Replacement
The big ad news from last night was that Microsoft is also working on their own technique for tracking ads and replacing the cookie tracking system that has been around for over a decade...
- Google Says Thank You To Top Contributors
Google posted on their official blog a thank you to the top contributors who spend countless hours helping support Google products and services without compensation. As you know, the other week, the top contributors were mostly at Google for a special summit...
- Moderation & Email Controls Improved In Google+ Communities
One of the most annoying aspects of Google+ Communities, at least for me, were the email notifications I received for communities I happen to be a moderator off. Google said they added email notification controls with an update yesterday...
- The Google Monorail
Every company needs a monorail! The other day, Google Australia installed a monorail in their office. Paul Cowan from Google is to blame because he submitted a "ticket" asking for one. They listene
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Re-Launches Mobile Playbook, WebmasterWorld
- Building A New Website With Old Content?, HighRankings Forums
- Google Offers Rewards For Code Patches, WebmasterWorld
- U.S. Judge Says Google's Tracking Not Proved Harmful, WebmasterWorld