Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google: Title Tags Can Change Based Off Of Language/Country
This might be an obvious point to many SEOs but Pierre Far from Google clarified that if you have specific landing pages for the same product but targeting different languages/countries...
- Google PageRank Update: August 2012
I am seeing reports in the various forums, including DigitalPoint Forums and WebmasterWorld that Google has updated their toolbar PageRank values for many many sites...
- FAQs: AdWords Express Monthly Budget
Neetu Kurian from Google posted a detailed question and answer thread on the topic of AdWords Express monthly budget concerns in the Google Places Help forums. I don't see this posted elsewhere...
- Google Fiber Stickers
With Google Fiber officially launching and that bunny running all over the place, Google is doing small things to promote it outside of touting gigabit speeds. Such as providing Google Fiber stickers
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Wallet Launches a Cloud Version With Any Card, WebmasterWorld
- Heat Shield I get a lot of heat for not releasing a full…, Vic Gundotra - Google+
- problem with "news" tab, Google News Help
- Twitter's 'Cards' Is The Future For Developers, WebmasterWorld