Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Finally! Responsive Design Ad Units For Google AdSense
Everyone is asking? What took so long?! Google has finally announced a beta of a new ad unit designed for responsive designed web pages. In the past, Google said...
- Google Tests Sitelinks That Expand Out
Two SEOs spotted Google testing a new design for Google Sitelinks. The new design has sitelinks that expand and show sub-sitelinks in a gray background area. Google tested something similar on mobile sitelinks a few months ago...
- Google Analytics Stop Working For You? You Are Not Alone.
There are tons of reports in the Google Analytics Help forums reporting a bug that the Google Analytics reports stopped working and updating yesterday. The weird thing is that it isn't impacting everyone...
- Miss Maria Mitchell's Comet Google Logo For First Female Astronomer
Today on the Google home page in America is a special Google logo for Maria Mitchell, the first professional female astronomer. She is best known for the discovery of a comet named after her, the "Miss Mitchell's Comet...
- Designer Google Glass By Google
There are a lot of people and companies coming up with ways to make Google Glass look, well, a bit less borg like. But I haven't seen many Googlers try it. Isabelle Olsson, a Googler and Swedish Ind
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- +Starbucks Coffee and Google have teamed up to bring…, Google - Google+
- Will Webmaster Tools give examples of which links…, Pedro Dias - Google+
- Give Google Marketing Specialists Access To My Website? Ha Ha Ha, Cre8asite Forums