Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: July 11, 2014
This was a really sloppy video, I apologize in advance but I slept 3 hours last night and had an important call in-between. Anyway, I cover the Google updates that were unconfirmed from June 28th and July 5th. I discuss how 410 sites can also pass penalties...
- Don't Let Your Competitors Close You Down On Google Maps
It seems like the public is becoming aware of an issue that we've been discussing for over five years now...
- More On Google Sandbox 2.0
A couple weeks ago we brought up some conversation on the black hat forums around a new Google Sandbox. The Google Sandbox dates back to 2004 where new sites would sit in a hold pattern, i.e. a sandbox...
- Google At Unilever
Dan Cobley said he spoke at Unilever UK this week about "great ways digital can help build great global brands." He gave the keynote on the topic and shared a picture of the event. You can see Unile
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Struggling to Cope with 70,000 EU Censorship Requests, WebmasterWorld
- Google Ventures Invests $100 Million For Entrepreneurs In Europe, WebmasterWorld
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella: "Bold Ambition and Our Core", WebmasterWorld
- Yelp Joins Critics of EU Google Antitrust Settlement, WebmasterWorld