This was a really sloppy video, I apologize in advance but I slept 3 hours last night and had an important call in-between. Anyway, I cover the Google updates that were unconfirmed from June 28th and July 5th. I discuss how 410 sites can also pass penalties, if done wrong. Google recommends delete sites when penalties are so severe. I also get into the Google Sandbox once again, when I see more signs of this happening again. Google AdWords Editor 10.5 was released. Google Maps added distance drawling tools. And Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google were interviewed by Vinod Khosla. That was this past week in search at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google Update: June 28th & July 5th?
- Google Updates Quality Rating Guidelines - EAT
- Google Penalties: Stop Following Me Already!
- Google: Severe Enough Penalty, Delete All Of These Old Sites
- More On Google Sandbox 2.0
- Google AdWords Editor 10.5
- Google Maps Measure Distance Drawing Tool
- Vinod Khosla Interviews Google's Co-Founders, Larry Page & Sergey Brin