Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video: Google Updates, Easter & Passover, Link Issues, Yahoo Restructure & More
I missed last week but I have a good excuse, I had a baby girl. So this video is to catch up and since I am offline tomorrow for Passover, I decided to do it today. I covered the April Google webmaster report...
- Google: Here Are Some Inorganic Links Pointing To You
We know Google has seriously stepped up messaging webmasters this year, and one of the most common emails people are talking about recently is the unnatural links pointing to your site message...
- Google Webmaster Tools Bug: No Crawl Error Details
A Google Webmaster Help thread has one webmaster complaining that the crawl errors report in Google Webmaster Tools is not showing him the details of those errors. Specifically...
- Google+ Redesign
Google has overhauled the design of Google+ with a fresh new redesign that they introduced yesterday...
- Google: Investigating Invalid AdSense Traffic Is Extremely Difficult
My favorite Google AdSense engineer is talking again in the Google AdSense Help forum. First he said that invalid traffic earnings were never really earned and now he goes on to explain why it is a waste of Google's time to investigate appeals towards invalid clicks issues...
- Chrome Lapel Pin
Stephen Shankland shared a picture of a new lapel pin he acquired while at the Mobile World Congress about a month ago. The pin is a Chrome logo, similar to how Google does the Android pins. He took
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Hangouts On Air: fix in the works!, Google+ Help
- I added a bunch of new dates for Google Webmaster Central…, John Mueller - Google+
- Thank you Google for breaking all my apps and extensions…, Mohamed Mansour - Google+
- Google Currents goes international, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- If you were an AdWords engineer..., AdWords Community