Yesterday, Google had the fire department stop by for a visit. They had a fire in their parking lot. Steve Grove from Google posted this awesome picture on Google+. He explained he thinks someone "threw a cigarette in the garbage bin" and it caused the bin to light up.
So I guess they called the local fire department who came to take care of it.
Too bad GoogleBot couldn't deal with it directly.
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.