Here is the final Google Webmaster report for this month - where I summarize the past month's most important Google webmaster related topics we covered and give you an update on what is going on in the ongoing WebmasterWorld thread.
Firstly, in the thread, there are some rumored discussions regarding a possible Google Penguin update, but still a bit early to assume anything is going on there. There is also discussion about general ranking fluctuations with webmasters claiming increases and declines in rankings.
- Official Google Panda #22 Update: November 21
- Google Won't Confirm Weekend Update But Says Panda Coming Soon
- Google Image Update Reports Continue
- Google's Top Down Navigation Design Going Global
- Types Of Google Reconsideration Requests Responses
- Only 3% Of Google Webmaster Tools Notifications Are Link Related
- Google Penalty Removal Won't Necessarily Improve Rankings
- Google: Short Content Can Be Useful & Rank Well
- Google: One Quality Site Better Than Many Sites
- Cutts: We Will Penalize Spammy Guest Blogging
- Google Webmaster Tools Security Breach Fixed
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.