In this week's video recap, I announced the special Father's Day winner of the schwag, plus told you how to win this week (it's easy). I showed off the Father's Day logos from Google, Yahoo, Ask.com, Dogpile and others. I discussed the Google Webmaster Live Chat event. Did you know Page Load Time is now a factor in AdWords? I got into the topic of Google Bowling and ended it off with don't make Matt Cutts mad. If your server doesn't respond with a server status code for your robots.txt file, then you are in trouble. Finally, I mentioned the crazy AdSense fonts we have been noticing. Watch it below or on iTunes and you can win Google schwag this week!
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Father's Day '08 Logos from Google, Yahoo, Ask.com, Dogpile & Search Community
- Recording & Coverage of Google's Second Live Chat Session
- Did Google Really Launch The Page Load Time Factor in AdWords Quality Score?
- Google Defends Bad Link Theory & Repeats That Competitors Can't Hurt You
- Matt Cutts Warns Against Lying in a Reconsideration Request
- Will Google Crawl Your Site Without a Robots.txt File? It Depends
- Google Sitemaps: Are They Really Important for SEO?
- Google AdSense Wacky Font Tests Continue
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.