I am still in Israel but my next video, I will be back in New York and the quality should get better. As a side note, I hit 5 million video views on my channel. This week I posted the January 2013 Google Webmaster Report. Twitter explained how they often use humans in their search algorithms. Google added a trouble shooter for the data highlighter. Google Maps Local added phone support for verification issues. Google has a backlog of verification issues to deal with on the local side. Google Maps is also sending out blank verification postcards. Threadwatch has returned after five years. SMX Israel was this past week and I have links to all the coverage. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- January 2013 Google Webmaster Report
- Twitter Search With A Dash Of Human
- Google Data Highlighter Troubleshooting Guide
- Phone Support Comes To Google Local For Business
- Google Maps Business Verification Delays
- Google Maps Blank Verification Code Postcards
- Threadwatch Returns After Five Years
- An Awesome SMX Israel 2013