- Getting Links From Professors & College Students
| March 16, 2009
- Link Building 2009 - Build Your Own Cliques For Link Relevancy
| February 23, 2009
- How Might Search Engines Detect Paid Links
| February 9, 2009
- When Did Link Building Companies Become "Black Hat" SEOs?
| November 25, 2008
- Black Hat / White Hat: Playing Dirty with SEO
| August 20, 2008
- Is it Worth it to "Buy" Links from a PR0 Website?
| April 9, 2008
- Hitwise Shows Consequences of Being Banned by Google
| February 14, 2008
- Google Drops NoFollow on Google Links After Being Called Out For Selling Links
| January 9, 2008
- Sites With Downgraded Toolbar PageRank Still Passing Link Juice?
| January 2, 2008
- Matt Cutts Talks About Paid Links -- Again
| December 31, 2007
- Google Declares War on Paid Links: But Why Now?
| December 3, 2007
- Google Selling PageRank 7 Links on Google.com Domain
| November 29, 2007
- Shopzilla Pays Bloggers $100 After 'PR' Issue
| November 16, 2007
- Can The Webmaster Hurt Google?
| October 12, 2007
- Google Webmaster Central Cleans Interface, Adds Paid Link Report & More
| June 13, 2007
- Matt Cutts Tells Us Which Web Directories Can Impact Your Search Rankings
| May 15, 2007
- Interview with Google's Adam Lasnik on Paid Links, Duplicate Content, and Other Topics
| May 4, 2007
- Matt Cutts of Google on Paid Links Again
| April 16, 2007