Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- 8 Reasons To Use The Google Disavow Tool By Matt Cutts
Matt Cutts posted a video answering the question "Should I use the disavow tool even if there's not a manual action on my site?" The short answer is yes. But when...
- Google AdWords Conversion Optimizer Now Supports Mobile Call Extensions
Kim Clinkunbroomer shared on Google+ that you can now work with your mobile call extensions within conversion optimizer in Google AdWords. In short, Kim spotted a new call out in the AdWords console announcing a new feature that links to this help document...
- The Perfect New T-Shirt For Matt Cutts Videos: Scroogled Microsoft Store
If you missed all the industry excitement yesterday, Microsoft launched a scroogled store on the Microsoft site. You can buy mugs, hats, hoodies and t-shirts with marketing slogans from Microsoft's anti-Google campaign - Scroogled...
- New: Google AdSense Text Ads With Logos
A WebmasterWorld thread has publishers claiming they are seeing a new form of AdSense ads. The new ad format is a text ad that also displays a logo or image within the ad. @netmeg sent me a screen shot of this in action: There is a mix of reactions to this new ad format...
- Google Takes Google Partners Worldwide
Coco from the Google AdWords team announced in a Google AdWords Help thread that Google has taken their Google Partners program worldwide...
- Google Book That Glows
We all know that Google is filled with information but did you know they have a book that emanates knowledge through light? Google's Stefan Keuchel uploaded a video showing off this "Google Book." I
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Have an easier conversation with Google Translate on…, Josh Estelle - Google+
- Building Websites for the Multi-Screen Consumer. This is…, Pierre Far - Google+
- My competitor is blasting links, and outranks me BIG TIME!, blackhatworld.com
- Tomorrow we're doing another round of our regular Google…, John Mueller - Google+