Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdSense Mobile Click Through Rates & Earnings Increasing?
A WebmasterWorld thread has Google AdSense publishers saying they have noticed their mobile earnings have increased nicely. They also compare click through rates by phone versus tablet versus desktop...
- Google AdWords To Enforce Unique Sitelinks Rule
Google recently expanded AdWords sitelinks and have thus announced they will soon enforce the rule to have unique sitelinks show up per sitelink. Google's existing policy has required each sitelink in a campaign to link to a different landing page...
- Meet The Replacement Google
Google posted on their Google+ page a link to the Replacement Google at replacementgoogle.com. If you try it, Google takes you to a completely non-sensible search result. For example...
- Google Trends In Web History Temporarily Unavailable
Google users are complaining in the Google Web Search Help forums that the "trends" link within their web history is no longer available...
- Happy Birthday Google! 14 Years Old Now.
Today is Google's 14th birthday, well some would say their birthday was on September 7th, but Google changed their birthday several years ago to be on September 27th. To celebrate...
- Gangnam - Psy At Google Korea
Googler, Hugo Barra went to Google Korea to launch the Nexus 7 and part of the launch, the famous rapper Psy visited Google Korea as part of the launch. Here is a picture of Hugo & Psy together. He
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Engage for Agencies: upcoming changes to AdWords promotional credits, DigitalPoint Forums
- Is Content Authorship really that required ?, WebmasterWorld
- LinkedIn Introduces Endorsements, WebmasterWorld
- Marissa Meyer Outlines Some Of The CEO's Future Plans For Yahoo, WebmasterWorld