Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- My Site Is Boring. How Do I Get Links?
The topic of getting links to boring web sites or web sites that compete with dozens or hundreds of other web sites is not new...
- Google AdSense Responsive Ad Unit Performs Well
10 months ago, Google introduced, in beta, the AdSense responsive ad unit - it is still in beta, but many publishers have adopted it on their responsive design web sites. A responsive ad unit works on sites that are responsive...
- Google's New Content API For Google Shopping
On Friday, Google announced they launched a completely new Content API for Google Shopping...
- Should SEO Bloggers & Writers Go Away?
A couple weeks ago, Bill Slawski posted on Twitter asking if SEO writing is dead. Bill Slawski has been in the SEO industry since the 90s, before even me. :) He writes some of the most detailed and technical SEO posts out there, more than almost anyone I know...
- Give Google A Patent & Get An Acrylic Puzzle Piece
Josh Armour, a Googler who works on Android security, recently filed a patent with a few co-workers, for Google. To reward Josh Armour, Google gave him this plastic or glass acrylic award that reads
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Hit the required/set number of Google reconsideration requests???, Threadwatch.org
- Change of Address Tool - Consolidating Domain to Subfolder, Google Webmaster Help
- I can't select and remove videos on Watch History, YouTube Help
- Our #NoHacked campaign aims to bring awareness to hacking attacks and offer…, Google+