Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: June 7, 2013
This week I published the monthly Google Webmaster report, where you can catch up on all Google SEO and webmaster related topics in one single story. Google may have...
- Google, I Want To Cloak...
Sometime the shortest responses are the best. A Google Webmaster Help thread has a long detailed example given by a webmaster looking to do some cloaking to make their site work...
- Google Study: Spend More On AdWords To Increase Your Movie Sales
Guess what? Google tells movie producers that if they want their movies to sell better they need to spend more with search ads or AdWords.
- Yandex Islands: Interactive Snippets: A Webmasters Worst Nightmare?
Yandex, Russia's most popular search engine, announced the launch of a beta of their Yandex "Islands" or as they describe it "interactive snippets," yesterday in Turkey. In short, interactive snippets lets searchers complete their goals directly in the search results...
- Google Glass NYC Pick Up Area
Ricardo Cabral shared a picture on Google+ of the New York City Google office, where Google Glass Explorers are picking up their Glass. This is called the Google Glass fitting room. I hope to be the
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Files Facial Password Patent, WebmasterWorld
- AdWords Targeting: Receiving Clicks from outside t..., AdWords Community
- Hacker news is the forth hit on Google for me..., Hacker News
- Tip 5: How do I keep track of the status of my AdWords ads?, AdWords Community