Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Apple Sticks It To Google By Adding Bing In Spotlight Search
Yesterday at the Apple WWDC event, which you can watch over here if you missed it, Apple showcased the new Spotlight feature in their preview of OSX...
- Google's Cutts On Content Without Links
Google's Matt Cutts answered a question on video on how Google handles content with little or no links...
- Important: Patch Your All in One SEO Pack WordPress Plugin
Personally, I am not a fan of WordPress or software products that are completely open to anyone who can read their code - but that is me...
- Bing Is Five Years Old
Today is Bing's fifth birthday and as you can see, we dressed up our site to celebrate the big day. Five years old...
- DuckDuckGo Coming To A Safari Browser Near You
Yesterday at the Apple WWDC, Apple announced quietly (actually, I don't even think they said it...
- Google's Don't Be Evil Room
We know Google's informal corporate motto or slogan is "Don't be evil" and Google gets in trouble about it daily. But did you know Google had it painted on some of the walls in their presentation roo
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Are people who write about SEO still important in SEO? Is SEO writing dead?, Twitter / bill_slawski
- Apple Unveils iOS 8, WebmasterWorld
- Today we’re announcing the DVF | Made for Glass collection, a collaboration…, Google+