Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: May 18, 2012
Some savvy SEOs noticed a weird hack that lets you see search results in a state of before the Penguin update. It is pretty wild and no idea if it is legit but it is convincing. We thought...
- NASDAQ:FB (Facebook) Now On NASDAQ At $38
Facebook is now officially listed on the NASDAQ as FB and the shares are currently set at $38. Reminds me of the day GOOG was on NASDAQ and I did not invest. Google was set at $85 and now it is at $623. Where will Facebook's stock go? Who knows...
- Guggenheim Museum's Phone Number Wrong On Google
The famous and prestigious Guggenheim Museum in New York City is having problems with Google. Despite several weeks of trying to update their phone number in Google Maps...
- Dylan Gets Google 4 Doodle Treasure
Today on Google you will see a special pirate looking logo on most properties. That is because the Doodle 4 Google winner was announced last night and that logo is featured on Google globally...
- Robots Invade Google
Louis Gray shared several pictures on his Google+ page of Android robots with also this Predator looking robot in the middle. I am not sure if Google is getting ready for some sort of announcement bu
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Pinterest to get $100m boost from Rakuten, WebmasterWorld
- An Inside Look at Algorithm Changes: Amit Singhal keynote at SMX London, WebmasterWorld
- Doodle Paraguay ind. day, Google Blogoscoped
- Help Google just nerfed us out of the blue, Hacker News
- Maintenance Notification, AdWords Community
- New Tailored Suggestions, And Twitter Supporting Do Not Track, WebmasterWorld
- Omar Khayyam was maybe the original jack of all trades.…, Google - Google+
- Yahoo Syndicated Search Partners - How to turn it off?, Microsoft adCenter Help