Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google+ Interactive Posts
Are you using the Google+ Interactive Post markup to improve click through rates on your Google+ shares...
- How Long Will Google+ App Activities Stay In Google Search?
Google announced last night they are launching a new Google+ knowledge graph box which expands the Google+ details on a brand search and shows the app activity within a certain Google+ Sign-In app activities...
- 5 Tips On Using Google Now On iOS
Google posted on their Google+ page five tips for iOS users to get the most of using Google Now on iOS. Those tips are everything from configuring your settings to adding Google Search App to your dock. Here they are...
- Google AdWords Office Hours Today at 2
For those of you looking for some Google AdWords advice on metrics and account optimization...
- Bing's Believe It Contest: Living Room Makeover
A tweet from @MOdernisticmom shared the winnings of a family who received a Bing living room makeover. The picture shows husband, wife and child with a lot of Microsoft product, including a smart TV,
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- I'm quitting the SEO industry. We have a worse reputations than used car salesmen and there's no one to blame but us, Reddit
- Has anyone noticed a traffic drop after the Boston attack events?, WebmasterWorld
- Is SEO + adsense a viable business model, WebmasterWorld
- Twitter Warns News Organizations Of More Phishing Attempts, WebmasterWorld
- Do Website Submitter Tools Help Get Indexed Faster?, HighRankings Forums