Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdWords To Go Not Provided Also?
As you may have heard already via AJ Ghergich or my post referencing his on Search Engine Land - it seems incredibly likely that the changes coming to not provided via Google is that they will apply the same rule they have for organic referrer data to AdWords referrer data...
- Google: Our Algorithms Picked Up On Your Keyword Stuffed Page
Keyword stuffing is as cute as a teddy bear that is losing their stuffing - don't do it. A Google Webmaster Help thread has one site owner complaining his site suddenly dropped in the rankings...
- Google's Matt Cutts: Not All Manual Actions Are Ranking Demotions
Google issues lots of different manual actions or penalties on sites for various reasons. But not all those manual actions lead to a ranking demotion in Google. Google's Matt Cutts said this on Twitter that "not every manual action gives a ranking demotion...
- Google Says Drop In Crawl Stats For News Sites Is Normal
For news publishers included in Google News, you may have noticed a significant decline in your crawl stats within Google Webmaster Tools starting in March of this year...
- Should SEOs/Webmasters Attack Google's Matt Cutts?
Kim posted a thread at Cre8asite Forums asking is attacking Matt Cutts appropriate...
- Google Ceiling Mounted Light Bulb Sign
Yesterday we showed you the Bing light bulb logo mounted on a wall at a conference. Google had to one up that by mounting their light bulb logo sign to a ceiling in the GooglePlex. Richard Hay shared
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Check out the new and improved Google Glass Shop!, Spencer Kleyweg - Google+
- In-App Analytics and Segmentation for Mobile using GA …, Google Analytics - Google+
- New features on Xbox One, YouTube Help
- Use the interactive world map in Performance Reports to get…, Google AdSense - Google+