Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: March 21, 2014
This week in search, we covered the big Google penalty over the large guest blogging network named MyBlogGuest. We also showed how you shouldnât talk link buys over a public Twitter stream. Google penalized networks in Spain...
- Lots Of Google Search Activity: Likely Manual Vs. Algorithmic
The ongoing WebmasterWorld thread that tracks Google activity has webmasters and SEOs asking if there are algorithmic updates going on, either Panda or Penguin...
- Do You Fear Google's Knowledge Graph?
Does Google's Knowledge Graph scare you? It isn't a new topic, we talked about it before when asking if we should markup our pages and during Amit Singhal's swiss army knife...
- Google: Glass Not Ready For Prime Time
Google posted yesterday on the Google Glass Google+ page 10 myths associated with Google Glass. One of those myths, number four, was "Glass is ready for prime time." Google says it is not...
- Google AdWords Bid Simulator Keyword Snapshot Report
Google announced on Google+ that added a new set of columns to your keywords report tabs that gives you a snapshot view for all of your keywords at the same time...
- Formula 1 Driver; Ayrton Senna Gets Google Logo
Today, March 21st, on the Google home page worldwide (except the US) is a special Google logo, aka Doodle, for one of the most successful Formula 1 drivers...
- Google Post It Note Logo
This photo was taken over a year ago, but it is one of those sloppy panoramic shots that shows a wall, with post-it-notes making up the Google logo. This was taken at the Google Summit in Tokyo by Gl
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- The first home run in T-ball, the surprise proposal, or…, Google - Google+
- If Google Was a Guy (Part 2) The ending is kinda sad though…, Kaspar Szymanski - Google+
- Your email is important to you, and making sure it stays…, Google - Google+
- App Analytics Insights: Launch, Measure, Iterate & Evolve …, Google Analytics - Google+