Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Bing Webmaster Tools One-Ups Google With Site Move Tool
Bing announced they added a feature named the Site Move Tool to Bing Webmaster Tools. Yea, Google does have a "Change of Address" tool but this tool does
- Too Sexy For My Google AdSense Ads
A WebmasterWorld thread has one publisher claiming Google is starting to crack down on sexy content. If you are using words that may be considered too sexy, your Google AdSense ads may not show...
- Bing Showing Authorship Person Schema
A WebmasterWorld thread has webmasters asking when did Microsoft Bing start showing authorship (or person schema in their search results. It seems like Bing is not only showing the knowledge graph like details about people on the right...
- Google DMCA Algorithm Worries Some Webmasters
Several months ago Google launched a new search algorithm aimed at downgrading the ranking of those who have many DMCA requests that were legit. Since then...
- Google Accuses 64-Year Old Lady Of Automated Queries
This is pretty funny, a thread at the Google Web Search Help forums has an older lady telling Google that she is no longer allowed to use Google search because she is blocked.
- Games At Google Singapore
Jacky Nguyen posted a picture or two at Flickr of the Google Singapore office. Here is a picture from one of the game rooms at the Singapore office. Pretty scary, don't you think? The picture was t
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Pinterest Rolls Out Its New Look and Image Discovery, WebmasterWorld
- Study: 50pct of All Email Spam Comes From Only 20 ISPs, WebmasterWorld
- Congratulations to our new Top Contributor, Shannon...!, Google Web Search Help
- Impact of Responsive Web Design +Luke Wroblewski has put…, Alistair Lattimore - Google+
- Today we launched a new version of the Gmail Android App.…, Gmail - Google+