Jesse Stay posted a picture on Google + of a book he is writing for Wiley publishers. The book is named Google + for Dummies! Can you believe it, a book already coming out on how to use Google +!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I kind of am.
The book is available for pre-order on Amazon and should be out by November 8, 2011, written by Jesse Stay.
Here is what it includes:
- Signing up after you receive your invitation
- Creating your profile
- Configuring your privacy settings
- Finding friends and people to follow
- Adding people to Circles
- Chatting with others in Hangouts
- Posting to specific Circles
- Controlling who can see what that you post
- Importing photos from your other social networks
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.