Google has a special logo for the 117th birthday of the late Martha Graham. The logo is a very elegant dance logo, which slowly and elegantly forms the Google logo through dance motions. You can find a static version of the logo in this story and I also captured the animated version and posted the video below.
Martha Graham is known by many as mother of modern dance. She is credited for forming a new dance style and was the first dancer ever to perform at The White House, travel abroad as a cultural ambassador, and receive the highest civilian award of the USA: the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
She was born today on May 11, 1894 in Pennsylvania and died at the age of 96 on April 1, 1991 in New York City.
Here is a video of the logo in action:
Here is a larger static version of this logo:
Finally, there are some complaints about the logo. Mostly being that it slows down people's computers due to the animation.
More Google Logos:
- The 16 Mr. Men Logos In One: Roger Hargreaves Google Logo
- Search Engine Mother's Day Logos
- Google With No Cinco de Mayo Logo: Yahoo, Bing, Ask & Dogpile Celebrate
- Google's Jumbo 160th Anniversary of the First World's Fair
- Yom Ha'atzmaut Google Logo - 63 Years Old
- The Royal Wedding Search Engine Logos