There are two upcoming webinars on Google AdSense and AdWords.
The AdSense seminar is tomorrow and is being discussed in the Google AdSense Help. The topic of this AdSense webinar is AdSense Top Tech Tips and is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 5:00pm GMT/ 9:00am PDT. The topics include:
- How to determine which ad variations perform best for you
- How to use HTML/CCC to wrap text around ad units
- How to ensure your best-performing ad units are defined first in your ad code
- Using Google Analytics to better understand your users and make your ad implementations more effective
- Using Webmaster Tools to increase the index and rank of your site
Register over here.
The AdWords webinar is not run by Google, but rather a top contributor, MrsC. The webinar is going to be done by Kim Clinkunbroomer and Tim Ash on Friday June 4, 2010 at 11:00am PST and it is free. To register for it go to adwordshour.com. Forum discussion on this webinar at Google AdWords Help.