There is currently no AdSense publisher that would say they like the AdSense management console. Yes, Google knows that and they have finally announced a limited beta for the new AdSense console interface. And let me tell you, it looks incredibly sweet - compared to what we have now.
Here is a picture:
As I reported at Search Engine Land, here are the new features:
- More detailed performance reports
- Enables you to view daily stats in graphical formats
- Additional metrics such as the amount you've earned from various ad, targeting and bid types
- More options to manage the ads that appear on your site
- cleaner interface that makes it easier to find and review them within the Ad Review Center
- A streamlined AdSense interface to simplify common tasks, such as making a change to several ad units simultaneously
- Added more relevant help on every page, a message inbox for tips from our team, and alerts with important account related notices
When will you and I get it? Well, hopefully most of us will have this beta interface within three weeks. The others? Well, there is no eta.