Every month we give you a Google specific update on what webmasters are talking about at WebmasterWorld, complied with the past month of changes we reported, specifically at Google. To see last month's report, see the October 2009 Google Webmaster report.
This month, via the WebmasterWorld, people are chatting about the following topics:
- Crawling deeper, discovering more pages and more links
- Universal results adding to, not subtracting to, the number of results on a page
- Increase in crawl rates noted on Google Webmaster Tools
- Some talk of Caffeine being rolled out by few
Here are the topics we covered here on Google over the past month (I tried to leave out many):
- Google October 2009 Toolbar PageRank Update
- Maybe a Minor Google Search Update (October 2009)?
- Google Removes PageRank Data From Webmaster Tools
- Google Labs For Webmaster Tools Launches: Fetch as Googlebot & Malware Details
- Google Names My "Deep Sitelinks" as "Forum Sitelinks"
- Google Showing Only 7 of 10 Local Results Now
- Google Adds "Is This Accurate" To Map Details on Web Search
- Google Now Indenting Two Results In Search Results
- Google Maps to Fix One Web Box Result Bug
- Google Geo Targeting Some UK Sites to France?
- Google Search Suggestions Smarter? Abbreviations Working?
- Google To Update Webmaster Tools API Verification Tag
- Blocking Google Sitelinks Can Take Two Weeks Or More
- Google Fixes Webmaster Tools Verification Issue With Google Sites
- Google Webmaster Tools Showing Sub-Sitelinks
- Google Webmaster Tools Verification Files Now Accepted With Hidden HTML
- Google's "Show More Results" Plus Box
- Why Don't I See 'Find Similar Images' in Google Yet?
- Google Soon To Allow Cross Domain Canonical Tag: This Is Big
- Google Wants To Index AJAX #!
- Google Social Search Now Live
- Google Asks For Feedback On 'Fade In' Home Page
- Google Pushes Fading Home Page Test To More, Adds Instructions
- Google's Home Page Instructs: "This Space Intentionally Left Blank"
- Google Finally Tries Page Previews
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.