I am skipping the video this week, simply because I am a bit sick and my new iPhone is arriving anytime now. So here is the text recap of what we covered at the Search Engine Roundtable over the past week. We covered possible evidence that Google penalizes on a page by page basis. Google began truncating URLs to one line and removed the file size from the search results snippet. Matt Cutts chimed in about the PageRank sculpting with nofollow. Will you add the common tag to your site? Google changes linkage data reports in Webmaster Tools. Bing does instant translation. Google AdSense gives us font control. AdSense publishers may be losing out from translate and cache. Google is working on a mobile AdWords interface. Microsoft sends a $750,000 warning to click fraud. Our poll on if SEOs are seen as criminals is live.
Hopefully, we will be back next week with the video recap. Have a great weekend and happy Father's Day!
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Evidence of Page Level Google Penalties?
- Google Sometimes Truncating URLs to One Line
- Google Removes File Size From Search Results Page
- Matt Cutts Talks About NoFollow PageRank Sculpting
- Will You Implement Yahoo's Common Tag?
- Google Webmaster Tools Link Reports Change
- Bing's Instant Translation Gets Webmaster Approval
- Google AdSense Gives US Font Size Control
- Are AdSense Publishers Losing Out from Google Translate & Cache
- Google Working on Mobile AdWords Management Interface
- Microsoft Sends $750K Warning To Click Fraudsters
- Poll Results On How Google Views SEOs (Innocent or Guilty)