In this week's video, which I created on Thursday, but published on Friday, we discussed several SEM topics. First, there was a Google Toolbar PageRank update. Google is testing new click tracking. Can Google rank pages higher on certain days? Most SEOs will try Google's new rich snippet markups. Rich snippets only show up in Google US. 80% of SEOs feel they can beat Wikipedia in Google. Most SEMs prefer the new AdWords trademark policy. 76% of SEMs don't fully trust Google's keyword tool. The local search ranking factors released a version two this week. Google finally commemorates memorial day and we got the logo recap for you. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play at hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google May 2009 Toolbar PageRank Update
- Google Web Search's New Click Tracking
- Does Google Rank Pages Higher on Specific Days of the Week?
- Most Webmasters Will Use Google's New Rich Snippet Markups
- Rich Snippets Showing in Google US & Beyond?
- 80% Of SEOs Said They Can Beat Wikipedia In Google
- Most SEMs Prefer Google's New U.S. AdWords Trademark Policy
- 76% of SEMs Don't Fully Trust Google's Keyword Tool
- Version Two of Local Search Ranking Factors Released
- Google Finally Commemorates Memorial Day, Like Yahoo, AOL, Live & Ask.com