Here is the concise version of the live blogging coverage our volunteers put together at SES San Jose yesterday:
- Measuring Success in a 2.0 World
- Global Search for the B2B SEM
- Shopping Search Tactics
- 7 Proven Ways to get Your Website on Page 1 Organically & then Convert
- 5 Things No One Will Tell You About SEM
- What's new with Google Analytics and Website Optimizer?
- Advanced B2B Marketing
- Search Advertising 101
- Identify, Analyze, Act: SEM by the Numbers
Again, a big thank you to our volunteer live bloggers, breaking their fingers on their keyboards. Keri Morgret of Morgret Designs, Sheara Wilensky & Avi Wilensky of Promedia Corp, Carolyn Shelby aka Cshel, Chris Boggs of Brulant, and Dave Rohrer.