In the past week, we covered Mother's Day logos, Yahoo redirecting users to localized versions of their home page and Yahoo showing the location of an ad to searchers. Google is testing a green user interface on the search results and directory. SEOs are in deep fear of link penalties by competitors. Finally, Yahoo dropped the ambassador program. To win, tell me the most important topic from my video by commenting below at SERoundtable.com.
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Mother's Day '08 from Google, Yahoo, Dogpile, Ask.com & Search Industry
- UK Based Yahoo Users Redirected to Yahoo UK
- Yahoo Now Showing Geo-Location Under Search Ads
- Google Testing Green Backgrounds & Turns Directory Ads Green
- Most SEOs Believe Competitors Can Hurt Your Google Rankings
- Of Course Google Indexes Content About Vodka & Hard Liquor
- Yahoo Drops Search Marketing Ambassador Program
- Google Celebrates the Anniversary of the First Laser
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.